Hacking Samba De Amigo NTSC

tenentenen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just something I've Noticed. How come there is a PAL release on gba temp/torrent sites but no NTSC release? the NTSC version came out in stores on the 23rd and the PAL on hits stores tomorrow so........why is there a pal release even though it comes out tomorrow and not a release of an NTSC even though it came out 2 days ago. Just something I noticed.
Anything you've heard or I am missing or something please post.!

EDIT: The Topic ha switched from finding a copy to burning problems please help if you can

Thanks

tenentenen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well....I have burned it twice and it did not work either time I have burned like 8 other games so im no noob but tell me i u can fiind anything wrong with what i am doing.

-img burn
-pal iso (region changed the first time also brickblocked, only brickblocked the second time)
-4x burn speed...this is not the problem.
-I have a wiikey with up to date firmware, i went into the settings of wiikey and changed the region override to on. clicked save settings, then pressed reset. not sure if the settings work
-neither the first or second work
-uhh any help please.

tenentenen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but i have a ntsc wii....the game is recognized but it wants me to update...but that will semi brick my wii....what should i do?

tenentenen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble getting the ntsc version to work. Ive burned it twice and each time the wii says disc could not be recognised. I did not use brick blocker.

trent_fox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno what to say about the NTSC version not working. If you still have that PAL copy, use that. As long as you have 3.2U or higher, that update won't do anything bad, just let it go.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the NTSC version, so I can confirm there is one. do not region patch the game. Use GeckoFree to boot the game or use WiiUpdateRemover1.0 by Waninkoko to remove the update from the game before you burn. If neither of these work, are you using +R or -R media?

tenentenen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well does removing the update from the usa one effect the wii recognising it? i get no black screen or anything just when i put the game in th disc channel says that the disc could not be recognised. i have tried two media types(memoex and phillips both dvd-r) as well as two burn speeds per type.(4x and 8x)(imgburn) none have been recognised. none of them were region patched or had the update removed. i have no problems with any other games.

tenentenen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know hat? I totally argree with you Gus112000! Obviously if Someone writes "Where be u at?" it means they are incompetent and not because they were trying to lighten up a help thread with some "terrible" humor-ish thing.I am going to change it to keep people like you from comenting about it This does not change the fact that I need Help so why don't you go to another forum where people like flaming...or is there one.....................

Now...Back to Trouble shooting

I'll try gecko os but I dont knopw if it will help. all of my other games work without it so....i'll let you know. If it does run with gecko os what does thaa mean? what measures can I take to get it to work without gecko os?

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
tenentenen said:
You know hat? I totally argree with you Gus112000! Obviously if Someone writes "Where be u at?" it means they are incompetent and not because they were trying to lighten up a help thread with some "terrible" humor-ish thing.I am going to change it to keep people like you from comenting about it This does not change the fact that I need Help so why don't you go to another forum where people like flaming...or is there one.....................

Now...Back to Trouble shooting

I'll try gecko os but I dont knopw if it will help. all of my other games work without it so....i'll let you know. If it does run with gecko os what does thaa mean? what measures can I take to get it to work without gecko os?
Yeah, I've seen a couple of those before.

Now go use gecko os.

tenentenen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Anyway. Aside from all of the side stuff, None of the copies of the game i burned work regularly or with gecko os. Any More suggestion? thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked