Hacking Samba de Amigo (downloadable content)

RadioShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
The content is saved as 'Wii Save' file which can be copied to a SD card. I have a feeling protection has been added to only work on that Wii but I'll have a look at the file tomorrow.

HisshouBuraiKen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RadioShadow said:
The content is saved as 'Wii Save' file which can be copied to a SD card. I have a feeling protection has been added to only work on that Wii but I'll have a look at the file tomorrow.

Yeah, unpack that baby, maybe we can figure out a way to made custom Samba song packs
biggrin.gif

tenentenen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone figured out how to get custom samba songs on the wii..................................it would be AMAZING...i can't do it but it dosent seem too comlicated.........i dont think.......

HisshouBuraiKen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Knocks said:
You can't d00d, bcuz contenents are too big.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah I'm sure it could be copied over to any wii somehow but first someone's gotta upload the pack so we can mess around with it
biggrin.gif
If anyone here has bought the song pack and is interested in pursuing this post here (or PM me if you're not comfortable with that) a link to the song pack file (just copy it to an SD card and put it on rapidshare or something). I have nothing to do this weekend and really wanna mess around with this
biggrin.gif

HisshouBuraiKen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Clearly not. Or at least they're not willing to share it.

I pulled some of the files off the disc w/trucha and found the stage banners, song files and song data. The song files are in .brstm format (typical), the banners are .tpl (also typical) and the maraca data is in a unique format that I'm looking through now and trying to decipher. However it'll obviously be easier for everyone if we can do this via hacked DLC vs trucha discs as it's quicker and some of us (like me) have 3.3 and don't want to dick around with cIOS and the other stuff.

So yeah, someone take one for the team and go buy it XD

LegendaryXM90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HisshouBuraiKen said:
Knocks said:
You can't d00d, bcuz contenents are too big.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah I'm sure it could be copied over to any wii somehow but first someone's gotta upload the pack so we can mess around with it
biggrin.gif
If anyone here has bought the song pack and is interested in pursuing this post here (or PM me if you're not comfortable with that) a link to the song pack file (just copy it to an SD card and put it on rapidshare or something). I have nothing to do this weekend and really wanna mess around with this
biggrin.gif

He's making a joke about how the topic starter spelled "content" wrong.

tsampiras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
HisshouBuraiKen said:
Come to think of it, wads shouldn't be necessary. The DLC is stored as a save file so the savegame extractor/installer should take care of everything right?

i think the DLC stores also a ticket to your wii (ever thought what will happen if you delete the save or the DLC? how will you re-download it?) just like the wiiware/vc. I saw the DLC ticket list on that channel deleter homebrew thingy.

Also i know i am off topic but what's the best and latest apps to extract and pack wiiware/vc into WADS? have not tested them a while.

Hibern

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello. Any news about it ?
At least, does anybody know if it's possible to copy the pack or modify it ?
I'd like to buy one, but it's expensive for 3 songs only, which don't even seem as fun as original ones.
So i want to be sure i'll be able to at least copy them, and maybe customize them, before i buy Wii points.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HisshouBuraiKen said:
(just copy it to an SD card and put it on rapidshare or something). I have nothing to do this weekend and really wanna mess around with this
biggrin.gif
Hayve fun decrypting the savefile without the keys of this person
tongue.gif
better using Savegame extract
QUOTE(theuser @ Aug 6 2009, 10:05 AM) nobody's tried packing the save into a wad with waninkoko's packer?
Packing Saves into WADs, why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime