Hacking Sakura wars

Und3rtak3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I cant get this game to work.
i have both neogamma r8 final and r9 beta 5, none works, black screen with the text about error loading.
Also tried the usb loader gx, with both standard settings, standard with 002 fix, ios 222 and all.
Nothing works.
I have the clandestine version of the game.
Also i think that i have not updates anything in a while thou.
I installed the files from usb loader website, like hermes v5 or something like that, installed and it said installed correctly.
Hmm dont know about anything else, last game i played was Red Steel 2, no problems with neogamma.
I ran from dvd that time, this time i have wbfs loaded the iso file, onto my external hd. And it finds the game and launches it.
I have 3.2 U version of wii
So anything that might be a solution, hit me, cuz i am clueless
tongue.gif

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burned to a DVD+R DL disc with correct layer break, got Hermes 222 to find the disc, but stuck on reading the banner.

NeoGamma R8 with cIOS rev 19 results in a loading screen then black screen error.

pelson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geridian said:
@commandernojj:

Remember to set the "Layerbreak" correctly in your burning program before burning the disc
wink.gif

Hey which program did you use to burn the this ? I´ve never seem this option on my burning program ?

Ps. I am using an HD with homebrew option

I´ve only found this software to PAL , anyone has found to NTSC? Could you please send to me the link for torrent download

Thanks in Advanced
Nelson Gomes

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
God, we should just buy the damn game.
I don't really want it THAT badly, but some of you are better off just buying it!
Heh
Perhaps I'll wait a few years until I see it on a display somewhere and be like
"Oh yeah! That's the game I couldn't get working"
And pick it up for 5 bucks.
Till then, I'll live without it.

yes91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can report it fully functional using these settings: DVD+DL burned with layer break 2084960, DARKCORP v1.1 installed, loaded with gecko OS.
After Making a save (with data, not just after the "create a file prompt") it loads from the disc channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon