SafeA9LH Installer doesn't work

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by no1special96, Aug 10, 2016.

1. no1special96
    OP

no1special96 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2016
    Poland
    So recently I'vd bought an o3DS with 2.1.0 fw. I followed the steps from the bottom of this site:
    https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Browser-OTP
    The first problem I faced was the dissapearing of my Health and Safety app during the injection of fbi in part 4. I figured it was not that big of deal because I could still run fbi through the HBL. But when i proceeded to the step 5 I couldn't get the A9LH installer to work, it only makes my screen turn black, that's all. Could you please help me with that as I am a total hacking noob. I've no idea what might've went wrong. Thank you in advance.

2. Demnyx

Demnyx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2016
    France
    Can your 3DS boot now ? A9LH isn't installed ?

3. no1special96
    OP

no1special96 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2016
    Poland
    My 3ds boots just fine, I can still launch HBL, everything's fine, but A9LH isn't installed.

4. Demnyx

Demnyx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2016
    France
    Retry launching SafeA9LHInstaller? ? Do you have the latest version ? Is your OTP in the a9lh folder ? Do you have the Safe9ALHInstaller.dat in the root of your SD Card ? And if there are arm9 and arm11 .bin in the root of your SD , delete them

5. no1special96
    OP

no1special96 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2016
    Poland
    I've launched it three times, I've got the latest version, I've got otp and installer in the right folders and I don't have arm9 and arm11 on my card. :(
    Should I try launching the installer through the browser or is it going to brick my console when something goes wrong?

6. Demnyx

Demnyx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2016
    France
    I think you should also have the payloads on the a9lh folder like payload_stage1 & 2 , secret_sector , firm1 and firm0 , do you have them ?

7. no1special96
    OP

no1special96 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2016
    Poland
    Yes, I did everything according to the guide, that's why I'm totally stuck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice