Hacking rxtools without browser installed...

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
From J, US and EUR regions, only J region doesn't have any cartridge game that includes 9.0-9.2 firmware updates.
None of them includes the browser obviously though.

Reactions: Quantumcat

mrfalken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all thank you for the support!! :)

Let me sum it up :
- no way to install fw upgrade downloaded from 3dnus
- fw upgrade in game carts don't include browser
- hoax using games aren't 100% sure and not cheap anyway (25/30$)
- update using SOAP server and hijacking traffic from the 3ds to nintendo server won't work (I'm 99.99% sure that they use https, so you can't fake their server certificate)

Think I'm gonna sell this useless crap and look for one with a valid firmware/browser combo.. :)

mrfalken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bumping this thread for an update.

I found a 3ds with fw 2.2.0-0E (no browser here either, but fw is very old): is there a way to get rxtools here without buying games or flashcard ? :)

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
Bumping this thread for an update.

I found a 3ds with fw 2.2.0-0E (no browser here either, but fw is very old): is there a way to get rxtools here without buying games or flashcard ? :)

That is a better choice than a firmware superior to 4.5.0, but either way, you would have to update your 3DS to any FW 4.XX with a game, once you do it you can install an emunand and everything on that firmware, if you possess a flashcard or Sudokuhax (IIRC).

flare9

Trophies
XP
Country
hI Falken i just had the same problem but eventually realized i actually did have the browser by pressing the globe button in the upper right corner of the screen, you may have that good luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER