PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
So I followed this tutorial: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vLSLAvFW_4UekzJnKCjz_ce7AWYmjp5Cq2LxfQ9cDr0/edit#

Im on o3DS 9.2.0-20E and got to launch it with menuhax. But when It loads it says no EmuNand was fond on the SDCard Press a to boot SYSNAND.

What am I doing wrong here? Also im a noob with this so dont expect much. I have no idea what exactly Custom Firmware is or even what RX Tools is but I decided to install it anyway.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
That's how you create an emunand. That's why rxtools isn't working for you yet.
Oh so the NAND.bin is the Emunand? When we start Step 2 it says restore the backup u made before formatting from Gateway, Do I also backup and put the NAND.bin in the SD Card too? In the root im guessing?

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh so the NAND.bin is the Emunand? When we start Step 2 it says restore the backup u made before formatting from Gateway, Do I also backup and put the NAND.bin in the SD Card too? In the root im guessing?
No that's not what I'm saying.
I'm saying the gateway url steps in that tutorial contain the instructions on how to create and format an emunand.
Further down in the tutorial it explains how to unlink your nands.
Both of these pieces of information are crucial and you seemed to have skipped over them.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Ok so I opened up RX Tools menu and went as far as this step: 7. Press dpad RIGHT to go to Advanced Options -> Press A -> Install FBI -> Press A -> choose EMUNAND, then select "Install FBI". When it's done, it will ask what you want to do with the source. Select "keep" if you want to install FBI to sysnand later.
I tried doing that step and the FBI.cia is int he root of my SD card but for one it only says Inject FBI and whe i choose Inject FBI it still gives me an error.

EDIT: I forgot to get the v3077 files. Works now.

Last edited by PRAGMA,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: does WiiVC injector script work on aroma wiiu?