Homebrew RxTools: Can I make things easier?

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, last night I installed rxtools, and I have to say...really loving the results. But...loading into it is messy. I have to keep re-typing the URL for the launcher. And my internet isn't the best. It takes like, 15 + trial and error attempts just to get into the system. I have tried booting from Ninjhax Homebrew, and Menuhax, but I just get a black screen. I really don't wanna tamper with my SD and screw anything up.
(last time I did, EmuNAND went red and I booted back to my SysNAND. but I fixed it back, luckily. )

Is there an alternative to access to Rxtools? Without me having to boot from the Internet.

Important: I have tried going into DS profile or whatever it's called, and nothing boots up. So I can't use that either.

(Edit: what if I injected FBI into H&S on SysNAND? Could I acess my installed titles from my main system? )
Thanks! c:

Last edited by MochaMilk,

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 2 boot sequences. The first is sysNAND|CTRBoot, the second is emuNAND|CTRBoot, the third is nothing therefore it redscreens.
What I meant is that both Sys and Emu NAND are listed at the bottom left of the Rxtools boot screen. From what I heard, both have to be highlighted Green. If EmuNAND is highlighted in Red, then its messed up. ..I think

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro