Hacking rxtools 3.0 beta not launching

Dekronoth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did it using gateways emunand format, it's brand new, and cakes will launch it, thre problem with that is I can't use ntr with cakes.

Dekronoth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF is ctr boot manager?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And Luma won't boot either... :(

zezzo

The "Black Ace"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF is ctr boot manager?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And Luma won't boot either... :(

Ok, sorry for the people who overwhelmed you. Try rxtools 2.7 I believe, it stopped the problem I was having. Also make an emunand with emunand 9. If Rxtools works fine, you may not have to use Luma. Also, A9LH is very scary for some as it can still random brick. If you would like to use Luma menuhax, then just ask and I can give you a tutorial. :)

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, sorry for the people who overwhelmed you. Try rxtools 2.7 I believe, it stopped the problem I was having. Also make an emunand with emunand 9. If Rxtools works fine, you may not have to use Luma. Also, A9LH is very scary for some as it can still random brick. If you would like to use Luma menuhax, then just ask and I can give you a tutorial. :)
Just use mine.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
LMAO rxTools 2.7 Hahahahaha:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
How come it can exist:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Last edited by MelonGx,
Reactions: olec04

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi