Rushing stress

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have good news. I finally got a job at a daycare, which I will be taking care of the babies. My grandpa took me to get some scrubs because at least I won't have to ruin anything nice, and some Crocs, which I know are horrible, but they're comfy and I could care less about fashion right now when I'm trying to lose weight...come to think of it I didn't care about fashion when I was a twig, but I was like 10 then and forced to wear school uniforms. Aaaaanyway, we've been having an adventure trying to get the background check and everything else done.

So in order to work at a daycare, you must have a background check done, get a city license, and have all your CPR and First Aid certification. Well I had a background check done when I lived here, guess what? It doesn't count. I have to get ANOTHER background check done because the state wants money. I have my CPR & First Aid certification done, so that's fine, I'll need it done again next year because I got it done last year. The city license also requires 8 hours of training courses, which should be no problem, I have been babysitting since I was like 10.

Anyway the problem with getting the background check done is that it costs money. I have none, hence the reason I'm getting a job. It costs about $50 and Voc Rehab said it would pay for it. They gave me a payment authorization or something, but the problem was that when I went down there they said they couldn't really accept it and they needed real money. So I had to call my job coach back up and she was confused. I have to have this done by Monday because I'm supposed to start early so now I'm stressing out. I was supposed to start on the 30th, but they have so many kids and I have so much experience that I'm needed early. It was kinda funny though, they asked me during the interview if I had a problem checking the ID's of parents and thought I would be intimidated by some of the scary looking parents that I have to ID (because some kids aren't allowed to go home with some people for obvious reasons). Honestly I'm from Vegas, this doesn't scare me, I can think of plenty of other things that would be scary. Like gang members trying to shoot you or something.

Anyway just getting a little stressed. If I had more time to do this it wouldn't be a problem, but now I'm being rushed and it's rather stressful, especially when things don't work out or no one knows what they're doing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps