RunningSnakes Forwarder Channels

RunningSnakes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are my Forwarder channels for Wii & vWii. Some of these have been done for some time with links in other threads. More recently I released Some-YAWMM-Mod channels and RA-HEXAECO stand-alone emulators with channels for each. Here are new channels for ... Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Colecovision, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Sega, TurboGrafx-16, Nintendo, Super Nintendo. Nintendo 64 will be released soon, please feel free to comment or ask questions. Hope you enjoy

------------

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/kup4smqh4aw45/RunningSnakes_Forwarders

------------

Attachments

• menu.png
    menu.png
    269.4 KB · Views: 366
  • ra-neogeo.png
    ra-neogeo.png
    354.5 KB · Views: 285
  • ra-cps1.png
    ra-cps1.png
    352.3 KB · Views: 271
  • ra-cps2.png
    ra-cps2.png
    371.6 KB · Views: 249
  • ra-fceumm.png
    ra-fceumm.png
    303.1 KB · Views: 249
  • ra-snes9x.png
    ra-snes9x.png
    368.4 KB · Views: 257
  • ra-gambatte.png
    ra-gambatte.png
    355.5 KB · Views: 255
  • ra-sega.png
    ra-sega.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 225
  • ra-tg16.png
    ra-tg16.png
    378.7 KB · Views: 262
  • SEGA WHITE.png
    SEGA WHITE.png
    918 KB · Views: 57
  • NINTENDO WHITE.png
    NINTENDO WHITE.png
    819.1 KB · Views: 52
  • NEOGEO CD.png
    NEOGEO CD.png
    875.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by RunningSnakes,

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Charco

Trophies
XP
Country
I installed the forwarder for Atari 7800 and noticed that when I exit the emulator from the main menu, I get a black screen and have to do a hard reboot of the Wii. When I exit the emulator after launching it from the HBC it exits correctly to the HBC with no issues.

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
I installed the forwarder for Atari 7800 and noticed that when I exit the emulator from the main menu, I get a black screen and have to do a hard reboot of the Wii. When I exit the emulator after launching it from the HBC it exits correctly to the HBC with no issues.
Maybe by incompatible NAND Loader...

Same thing happened with WiiMednafen but in here it just throwed code dump error (in comex Nandloader), so i tried with Waninkoko Nandloader and it worked.

@mastershoes suggest using Waninkoko Nandloader for Wii7800 (Atari 7800 emulator for Wii) instead of comex:

1636070253213.png

@RunningSnakes might need to update it with the Waninkoko Nandloader and the v14 of the forwarder dol, from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pre-compiled-tested-v14-forwarder-dols-for-loaders-apps-emus.339944/

For convert a forwarder WAD for Wii built with Waninkoko Nandloader for make it usable on vWii, use WiiForwarder2vWii (download in the link in my signature or in https://gbatemp.net/download/wiifor...-wii-u-forwarder-converter-beta-version.37254).

Reactions: Charco

RunningSnakes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested 7800 again on my side and it is working properly for me. I was actually cleaning up 2600, 7800, Nintendo forwarders for release before reading the problem. I use ModMii to create the .dol file used in all forwarders released, but I'll use MasterShoes .dol to see if it fixes the issue. Could it be a region conflict I wonder? @Charco is PAL region I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
I tested 7800 again on my side and it is working properly for me. I was actually cleaning up 2600, 7800, Nintendo forwarders for release before reading the problem. I use ModMii to create the .dol file used in all forwarders released, but I'll use MasterShoes .dol to see if it fixes the issue. Could it be a region conflict I wonder? @Charco is PAL region I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes @RunningSnakes my Wii region is PAL.

It was supposed that the forwarder WADs are Region FREE (runs in all NTSC/PAL consoles)...
I think it was a mistake :P

Reactions: RunningSnakes

Rainman82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Atari 7800 clean & fix update.
Atari 2600 clean update.
Nintendo NES clean update.
WiiFlow forwarder added.
USB Loader GX forwarder added.

Thanks to @Charco for testing.
Thanks to @SaulFabre for input.

@Rainman82 ... Let me know what you think of the USB GX forwarder.:)
@RunningSnakes it’s fantastic thank you so much 😊 the set you have provided is looking great. I would like to know how to create these is there a tutorial?. In doing so I could give back something on here for others to enjoy

RunningSnakes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update for NES, WiiFlow, USB Loader GX.

I plan on doing a forwarder for MSX & OpenBOR to release soon. If something is missing please do not hesitate to request and I'll try to put something together.

Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte