Hacking Running ISOs on Vita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello gbatemp! Long time viewer, first time caller.

I recently a aquired a PS Vita, and have since made it into a semi-perfect catalogue of games, however, I am 2 short:

Tekken: Dark Ressurection for PSP
Bleach: Heat the Soul 7 for PSP

I own both games physically, and I am aware that neither is available on the PSN for Vita (otherwise I'd gladly buy them. I plan to dump both discs into ISO format through a hacked PSP and SOMEHOW get them on my Vita.

Essentially, what are my options? I've seen a QCMA trick for injecting ISOs without CFW, but I'm unsure if that'll work with these two games in particular. Other research I've done has led to threads that are either incomplete, inconclusive or outdated. Is my only option downgrading, installing Henkaku and subsequently Adrenaline?

Thanks so much I'm advance for your time, and apologies if I've asked anything redundant!

fenderjaguar

Trophies
XP
Country
what firmware is your PS vita on?

also, I think I see tekken dark resurrection PSP is on the japanese PS store for ps vita (visible by browsing on PKGj)

Last edited by fenderjaguar,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I recently a aquired a PS Vita, and have since made it into a semi-perfect catalogue of games, however, I am 2 short:

I own both games physically, and I am aware that neither is available on the PSN for Vita (otherwise I'd gladly buy them. I plan to dump both discs into ISO format through a hacked PSP and SOMEHOW get them on my Vita.

Essentially, what are my options? I've seen a QCMA trick for injecting ISOs without CFW, but I'm unsure if that'll work with these two games in particular. Other research I've done has led to threads that are either incomplete, inconclusive or outdated. Is my only option downgrading, installing Henkaku and subsequently Adrenaline?

Thanks so much I'm advance for your time, and apologies if I've asked anything redundant!
Downgrade install henkaku then enso get adrenal8ne and put isos on the same way u would do any psp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I'm on 3.73. I understand 3.60 is ideal. Is it possible to downgrade that far, or would I have to settle for 3.65?

Also, yeah, it's infuriating how it's on the JP PSN and not the NA one...don't get me started, lol.

Last edited by AvatarKorra,

Shadicluigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

ChovySign should do what you're looking for iirc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb