ROM Hack Rune Factory 5 English patch possibility?

LaughableNewbs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
So HinaNaru's post got flamed, due to witch hunters who believe that cyberbullying is the way to go. That isn't going to happen with me.

Simple question: Is an English Patch a possibility for this game?

Also, @Hayato213, any post you make will be ignored, and your profile blocked. That also includes *anyone* who feels personally attacked by this question. Idiots need not respond.

Last edited by LaughableNewbs,
Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is an English Patch a possibility for this game?
Their question was different.
In your case - Yes, it's possible.
But there is more important question - is it worth it wasting time on it when there is official translation confirmed already?
They wasn't flamed for asking from me, but for their attitude (like lying out of the box that official translation was not announced and being completely aware that in fact it was).

Last edited by masagrator,
  • Haha
Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Their question was different.
In your case - Yes, it's possible.
But there is more important question - is it worth it wasting time on it when there is official translation confirmed already?
They wasn't flamed for asking from me, but for their attitude (like lying out of the box that official translation was not announced and being completely aware that in fact it was).
hi, i know this is like super late, but since i didn't know someone else had made a post like this; next time you wanna make up false narratives about me, on what i stated on the topic at hand - make it believable because *anyone* can read the post itself, and read what happen, the matter that you wanna rely on being a lire online instead of telling the truth is just utterly sad mate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc