OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone

i'm posting here 'cause i have a little problem with my rune factory 2 rom

you see, i use the edge Card and when i play the game without cheat there is no problem it's work great but if i active cheats i get a message telling me that the save is corrupt ):

yeah, yeah i know cheating is bad and all but i'm not playing online so it's not that bad (:

thanks for reading (or not ) my post

and sorry for my poooooooorrrrr english. i'm french

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, when does it say the save file is corrupt? When you try to load a "clean" (has never been played with cheats on before) file with cheats enabled? When you start up the game with cheats enabled? After you save the game with cheats enabled and attempt to restart? More information can help us pinpoint your specific problem. Also, do you typically use cheats on other games without problems?

That being said, perhaps its one (or a few) specific cheats that are causing the corrupt save file. To test this, turn on one (and only one) cheat that you typically use. Try to play the game with that cheat on, at least until you normally get the "corrupt save file" error message. If you do not receive the error, you now have a known safe cheat. Proceed to do this with all the cheats (or at least the ones you commonly use), noting which ones cause problems. DO NOT stop when you find the first cheat that causes a problem; there may be more than one culprit, and you need to test each cheat individually. In the future, do not play the game with those cheats activated. You may also wish to post your findings in the GBATemp Cheat Database Forum, in hopes that someone may fix those cheats, or at least to save other users of your card the trouble you went through.

If you can't find your answers here, try posting your problem in the cheats forum. They create the cheat files; perhaps you'll get answers there, from folks with more experience messing with cheats than us here.

speendash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
first, thanks for your reply !

i have the eror message when i select my save file in the game (when i have activate the cheat before launching the game)

i'm gonna try your solutions . and if it's not working i'll try posting in the cheat forum

thanks a lot (:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: