[Rumour] Dead Space: Extraction Heading To PSN/XBLA?

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Hadrian, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    http://kotaku.com/5467177/dead-space-extra...ing-to-xbla-psn

Wii owners didn't want Dead Space: Extraction, well they didn't want to PAY for it and seeing EA's Visceral Studios spent a lot of time, money and effort in making one of the finest on rails games out there, its no surprise that they don't want it to remain a game that was only bought by a so few gamers.

I hope they do this, the story was excellent and for me it was every bit of a proper game that Dead Space was.

2. Master Mo

Member Master Mo F.R.E.E.

Germany
    Why not make it a retail game? Maybe it will be episodic...

I think the game was pretty good and I think the franchise should be on every console with every game! When someone played the first DS he would love to play the sequel (or in this case: prequel) but who would buy a console just for one game...

3. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Seems good enough. I played the game and didn't like it, but I can see why people would. I say go ahead; the game suffered horrendous sales on the Wii and hopefully this may help it gain some credibility.

Only thing that sucks is not having that "light gun" feeling with a 360/PS3 controller. It worked well with the Wii one. Oh well.

4. Rock Raiyu

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    Guild pretty much said what I was going to say.

I say bring it on.

5. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    The game was awful in my opinion. Games like House of the Dead: Overkill and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (I didn't play DarkSide Chronicles yet) were much better.

I don't think the controls would work with a regular controller. Maybe they can make it work with Natal or Sony's motion controller?