[Rumour] Dead Space: Extraction Heading To PSN/XBLA?

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Hadrian, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Hadrian
    OP

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    http://kotaku.com/5467177/dead-space-extra...ing-to-xbla-psn

Wii owners didn't want Dead Space: Extraction, well they didn't want to PAY for it and seeing EA's Visceral Studios spent a lot of time, money and effort in making one of the finest on rails games out there, its no surprise that they don't want it to remain a game that was only bought by a so few gamers.

I hope they do this, the story was excellent and for me it was every bit of a proper game that Dead Space was.

2. Master Mo

Master Mo F.R.E.E.

Nov 22, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Man Mo Temple
    Why not make it a retail game? Maybe it will be episodic...

I think the game was pretty good and I think the franchise should be on every console with every game! When someone played the first DS he would love to play the sequel (or in this case: prequel) but who would buy a console just for one game...

3. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    Seems good enough. I played the game and didn't like it, but I can see why people would. I say go ahead; the game suffered horrendous sales on the Wii and hopefully this may help it gain some credibility.

Only thing that sucks is not having that "light gun" feeling with a 360/PS3 controller. It worked well with the Wii one. Oh well.

4. Rock Raiyu

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Walking the path of heaven
    Guild pretty much said what I was going to say.

I say bring it on.

5. Maikel Steneker

Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

May 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    The game was awful in my opinion. Games like House of the Dead: Overkill and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (I didn't play DarkSide Chronicles yet) were much better.

I don't think the controls would work with a regular controller. Maybe they can make it work with Natal or Sony's motion controller?