Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
500x_amazongermany.jpg

QUOTE said:
Online retail listings are largely a joke. A place where the hopes and dreams of unicorns are placed. Online retail listings on Amazon Germany, however, are something else altogether.

In late July, Amazon Germany leaked listed a "PlayStation 3 Konsole slim". We got a PS3 Slim. Maybe this was a lucky guess, but Amazon Germany was correct.

This time on the Fatherland's Amazon site, there is a 250 GB Xbox 360 Elite bundled with 2 wireless controllers and Forza Motorsport 3. All yours for €279.99 (US$400). The biggest HDD Microsoft is currently selling for the Xbox 360 is 120GB.

There has been no official announcement of such a bundle from Microsoft. Maybe this is another lucky guess. Maybe Amazon Germany is correct. Again.

We are following up with Microsoft.

News Source: Kotaku

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
$400 US (Microsoft Fail)

Doing it right is now doing it wrong get with the program and use the old 299 Euros=$299 US pricing like the PSPgo and PS3.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Why in the fucking world would you need 250 GB?
I mean, I can understand 80GB and 120 GB but 250 is too much IMO

DLC adds up quickly and with games like Lost Odysseys 4, Rage, FF XIII, etc having multiple discs the space will start being consumed quickly for those who wish to run the games off of the hard drive.

ricky23i

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
500x_amazongermany.jpg

QUOTE said:
Online retail listings are largely a joke. A place where the hopes and dreams of unicorns are placed. Online retail listings on Amazon Germany, however, are something else altogether.

In late July, Amazon Germany leaked listed a "PlayStation 3 Konsole slim". We got a PS3 Slim. Maybe this was a lucky guess, but Amazon Germany was correct.

This time on the Fatherland's Amazon site, there is a 250 GB Xbox 360 Elite bundled with 2 wireless controllers and Forza Motorsport 3. All yours for €279.99 (US$400). The biggest HDD Microsoft is currently selling for the Xbox 360 is 120GB.

There has been no official announcement of such a bundle from Microsoft. Maybe this is another lucky guess. Maybe Amazon Germany is correct. Again.

We are following up with Microsoft.

News Source: Kotaku

Hopefully a transfer cable is included. I buying this for sure I only got 5gb on my 120 hdd

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No wonder the elite got a price drop, im still happy with what i have though. Its a bit pricey isn't it
unsure.gif

Im not exactly the fan of downloading demos and such. I only have a few games on the HDD, with of course the save files, and aa 120GB HDD is MORE than enough. Still the price, way too much for a xbox.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
No wonder the elite got a price drop, im still happy with what i have though. Its a bit pricey isn't it
unsure.gif

Im not exactly the fan of downloading demos and such. I only have a few games on the HDD, with of course the save files, and aa 120GB HDD is MORE than enough. Still the price, way too much for a xbox.

That's why God made WD Scorpio BEVS/T drives.
wink.gif
Was able to sell the original 60G that came with my 360 and get the 120G drive for less than I sold the original for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...