Gaming RPG with most/challenging post game content.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For 3ds and vita, but i post here since board more active.

I know of Fire emblem both games so yeah.
Finished digimon cyber sleuth, had a pretty decent post game. had worse, had better.
Blue dragon, Good post game.

The games I consider with a really good post game are fire emblem awakening, Final fantasy IX, Golden sun. Pokemon kinda sucks tbh, little challenge, perhaps if someone mods pokemon sun or moon, id be interested, otherwise no reason, or mayb if they borught back the battle tower.

Last edited by Chrisssj2,
D

Deleted User

I find zelda majora mask pretty chalenging... also oot
Sorry misunderstood...

Last edited by ,

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sounds like a joke, but Fantasy Life. The game is a kid game all the time, but once you finish everything (DLC included), you're left with the impossible tower. You'd better go there with friends (for infinite revives) because that's really impossible if you try to do it alone.
Now yeah, this fills the "challenging" requirement but I guess you also wanted something fun. Forget about it then :P

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone ever played final fantasy IV? Well if you played any version that was not SNES or PSX like GBA or psp or even ds android, ios steam, then you knw what i am talking about!

When you beat this game, a new dungeon on the moon opens up. THE LUNAR RUINS!
What is it you may ask? THE GAME WORST NIGHTMARE!

It has special dungeon specific to each character you have in the game, in order to unlock specific character dungeon inside the lunar ruins, you need to complete the games ending with specific characters, meaning you need to fight the finial boss with different party members more than once.

That is not all. There is parts where you can save or leave, but if you leave, you gotta do it all over again. ALSO you have random generated dungeons from your adventures, mixed with new specific ones and other things like rare items. IS SUPER HARD EVEN MAX LEVEL CHARACTERS ARE STRUGGLE! O_O

FOR THE TRULY BRAVE ONLY. If you managed to make it to the end of the game, you better be ready for this. :ph34r:

dawnbomb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have heard tons of good things about fantasy life despite its childish premise, if your interesting in playing it through co-op i certainly wouldn't mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool