OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi 'temp! Long time no see!

I was playing Rooms that I figured it randomly freezes, what seems to be teh problem officer?
blink.gif

-ty

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you are playing the (U) or (J) version, they both work in TTMenu just make sure you have the latest extinfo, infolib, savlib and usrcheat from Pong's and my thread here : http://gbatemp.net/t218024-updated-ysmenu-...t&p=2715727 and copy them to your TTMenu folder. If you want to play either in YSMenu, make sure that the Game Freeze Fix cheat is enabled (they should be by default).

If you are playing the (E) version, it hasn't been fixed as of yet....

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Dude, I have no idea what I've got to do. I've been away from DS scene for about 1.5 years.
I'm using Official DSTT Menu but your page has modified menu and other stuff.
And why would I nead usercheat?

retrogamefan

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
test84 said:
Dude, I have no idea what I've got to do. I've been away from DS scene for about 1.5 years.
I'm using Official DSTT Menu but your page has modified menu and other stuff.
And why would I nead usercheat?
Ok mate, download the Unofficial DSTT 1.17a12 Firmware on the front page of our thread. It has the fake-killer disabled, so it can be used on fake carts and it has far better compatibility than the crappy official firmware which hasn't been updated in ages...extract and copy TTMenu.dat, TTMenu.sys and the TTMenu folder to the root of your SD card.

usrcheat also has a couple of DSTT fixes contained in it also...

You may also want to download the latest update v6.23 for the best game compatibility currently....and keep an eye out on our thread for future updates.

retrogamefan

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can now play this game clean without the need for usrcheat in the latest v6.26 update and the (E) version is fixed in the next update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol