Roms on nintendo 3ds 11.4

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Devon201, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Devon201
    OP

Devon201 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2017
    Netherlands
    Hellooo guyss/Gitlss

I wanna play downloaded rom's
    And i don't know how to i have tried to install homebrew but i will have to downgrade to do that but i followed a outdated youtube video to do so.. but i dont get an option to downgrade, ore is there a another way i dont know about ?
    Please someone help me!

Regarts, Devon.

2. NicoAICP

NicoAICP Watches streams

Nov 6, 2016
    Germany
    werfs Flammen
    DON'T USE YOUTUBE GUIDES!

Downgrade with a hardmod, I think you don't know anyone with a hacked 3ds so dsiwarehax won't work, use a flashcard like Sky3ds/Sky3ds+ to play your roms (in 3ds format) or wait for magnethax/ntrcardhax to install luma

3. Garro

Garro Pendulum of souls!

Aug 15, 2009
    Chile
    Somewhere
    Hm? Downgrade is not needed since a few months already. Whatever guide you're using it's outdated (which is not hard to be expected because youtubers dislike deleting their old and outdated videos, you know, they don't wanna lose those sweet views).

4. Devon201
    OP

Devon201 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2017
    Netherlands

Sky3ds are expensive so i think i wil need to wait until magnethax ore ntrcardhax to install luma, do you know how long that might take??

5. NicoAICP

NicoAICP Watches streams

Nov 6, 2016
    Germany
    werfs Flammen
    no i don't know. we only know one confirmed working card and that'S the ak2i. wait till we know more