Rom Patching Problem

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by TakBardzoNinja, Jan 26, 2017.

1. TakBardzoNinja
    OP

TakBardzoNinja Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2017
    Poland
    Hello!
    I have old3ds with a9lh latest nightly luma3ds with sysnand 11.2. I have selected games patching and patch svc/archive etc. access(or something like that) from a9lh select menu. I am trying to hack pokemon moon(from eshop with update) with pokemon rising sun and waning moon mod. I have done all from (first method) instruction from the https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-pokemon-rising-sun-and-waning-moon.451600/ but it doesn't work. What i must do? Downgrade to 9.2? Reinstall pokemon moon but without update?
    Thanks for advices!

2. Xiphiidae

Xiphiidae [ˈzifɨˌdeɪ]

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    You could have just asked this in the Rising Sun / Waning Moon thread. There was no need for you to make a new thread.

If you followed the method but it doesn't work, then you've followed the method incorrectly. Ensure that you are running the latest nightly/hourly of Luma and check that all of the necessary files are in the right place.

TakBardzoNinja likes this.
  3. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    WHY is it that luma functions like that isn't added to official release but nightly or whatever? I mean isn't something like patching useful to everyone not just testers? That i figured would be added to officials. :unsure:

4. Xiphiidae

Xiphiidae [ˈzifɨˌdeɪ]

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    Because the nightlies/hourlies that have these features added aren't confirmed to be completely stable.

Sonic Angel Knight likes this.
  5. TakBardzoNinja
    OP

TakBardzoNinja Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2017
    Poland
    Thank you for answer!
    I have tried all again and again. I checked all files but still nothing i ask about it on right theard