AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another bullshit post by Luigi Bro once again he promises the world but will deliver fuck all does rumblehax ring a bell with anyone. He has already promised that Pink Gold Peach will do a video and screen shots for this and we are still waiting again just like the promised video and screen shots for rumblehax. Ok so a question for you Luigi if you are so super talented in that you can create this and rumblehax why can't you make your own videos and screenshots??? Why do you rely on pink gold peach to do this. And secondly you don't fool me and many others on here we all know you and pink gold peach are the same person.

zezzo

The "Black Ace"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another bullshit post by Luigi Bro once again he promises the world but will deliver fuck all does rumblehax ring a bell with anyone. He has already promised that Pink Gold Peach will do a video and screen shots for this and we are still waiting again just like the promised video and screen shots for rumblehax. Ok so a question for you Luigi if you are so super talented in that you can create this and rumblehax why can't you make your own videos and screenshots??? Why do you rely on pink gold peach to do this. And secondly you don't fool me and many others on here we all know you and pink gold peach are the same person.
Ouch?

LuigiBro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have a few things to say about this. YOU SHOULD REALLY KNOW ALL TRUE INFO ABOUT A PERSON BEFORE YOU GO SPREADING WELL, THAT.
#1 I thought I made it clear that the rumblehax thing is gone (Broken SD Card adapter = No access to SD Card)
#2 Why do you people even care about rumblehax now? I mean we are on to 10.3 now and "We have technology, *SMASHES COMPUTER*"
#3 I actually dont rely on Pink Gold Peach to make videos.
#4 Pink Gold Peach and I are not the same person.
#5 I have a awful camera

#Marko76 got rekt.

Reactions: zezzo

LuigiBro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you are lying again LuigiBro :angry:
I dont get why you people continue to rage at me because you didnt get that rumblehax video but, until I buy a new adapter I cant do anything on that or play most games on my 3DS (Digital). Also, if your not going to say something without raging at me, dont say it. Skrub.

DiegitusXD

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont get why you people continue to rage at me because you didnt get that rumblehax video but, until I buy a new adapter I cant do anything on that or play most games on my 3DS (Digital). Also, if your not going to say something without raging at me, dont say it. Skrub.

Last edited by DiegitusXD,

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hmm, I made a thread a long time ago where I managed to change a few of the models, I also posted picture, but bro this seems to be tough work if you don't have a level editor. If you are using hex editor then that will take you a lot of time, you will lose motivation.

But can you tell us, how you are editing the levels :-) and post a picture of the level ?

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I summon @Mr.Rean, maybe he has insight on the structure of 3d land files. I know that kinnay worked on a 3d world editor, maybe a person can port it over ?

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Luigibro can you enlighten us, how you doing it :-)? What are you specifically working on show some pics, I would have done it if I had made something so interesting.

LuigiBro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luigibro can you enlighten us, how you doing it :-)? What are you specifically working on show some pics, I would have done it if I had made something so interesting.
At the moment I am finishing up the model for Super Bell Hill. Its done all but the wall and the goal flag

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: