Rom Hack suggestion (not request or proposition for project)

SuaveTopHat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If nobody's thought of it or what not, just throwing it out there, what are your thoughts on a Rom Hack of EarthBound to a Gravity Falls game. It would be interesting especially considering the plot of EarthBound compared to the show Gravity Falls on conspiracies and Anomalies. Also if anyone wants to pick up this idea, cool! :)

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If nobody's thought of it or what not, just throwing it out there, what are your thoughts on a Rom Hack of EarthBound to a Gravity Falls game. It would be interesting especially considering the plot of EarthBound compared to the show Gravity Falls on conspiracies and Anomalies. Also if anyone wants to pick up this idea, cool! :)
That would be a great idea! But personally I couldn't do anything about it and would be worried about a Disney C&D

SuaveTopHat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, was trying to search u if it would infringe on their copyright but could't find anything, but that doesn't mean it won't happen

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, was trying to search u if it would infringe on their copyright but could't find anything, but that doesn't mean it won't happen
Well I'm assuming they very easily could send a c&D but at the same time as long as it was underground without profit but Nintendo could also intervine (although mother 3 they didn't). Best bet would be a game with original code that is inspired by gravity falls

SuaveTopHat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea, so basically making a whole new s/nes game, i cant even figure out tile and sprite editing on those, its a dream within a dream

SuaveTopHat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its more of i would have nothing to contribute to the group besides ideas so i would be useless and no one would want to work on it if thats all thats offered

SuaveTopHat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i might try to make the hack anyway bc nintendo will only hear about stuff that gets huge, like the browser emulators and mother 4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also j cole was right to step out of the diss battle imo, he dodged a bullet