• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Roe V Wade has been repealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Holy fucking shit. I just realized your against LGBTQ people. "what's wrong with that" HOW ABOUT THOSE ARE ACTUAL FUCKING HUMAN BEINGS. And should be treated as such instead of fucking suppressing them
But why don't they simply MoVe SoMeWhErE eLsE, said by a xenophobe who hates non-whites.

mituzora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when are feminists taking to the streets to protest for the abolishing of child support? Let's go bro me and you arm in arm against that!!!
Real feminists wouldn't give a shit about the parent opting out of child support, these "feminists" you're talking about don't want equality. and that's a problem as well.

Elodain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should a man have the right to opt out of child support if he doesn't wish the zygote parasite be brought "to term"
Of course not. It never goes both ways. Men are never held to a similar standard by this crowd.

Course the man could have helped stopped the child from existing in a few different ways, so at that point there is a certain amount of responsibility he has to at least give the child a fair shake I suppose. Can't really expect the woman to carry to term and possibly raise the child without expecting the father to throw a few dollars their way in order to contribute to the raising of the person he helped create.

Reactions: n00bsaib0t

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep because US justice is never wrong, innit.

You know, I'm happy if you want to go with the lynching route. But if you're wrong, you get to suffer the same fate.
I'm totally in agreement with you here. I have a psychotic ex gf when I was 16 accuse me of raping her.

I'm obviously only talking instances where it's 10000000000000% guaranteed for certain GUILTY. But if it's absolutely for sure then fucking just kill them.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
But the Republican party is the most corrupt for forcing their bullshit policies on the majority of people. Actively siding with actual fucking Nazis. and if you want to pretend that isn't the case

Why was there at least 4 different white supremacists groups at the capital.
What is it with lefty's calling people they disagree with white supremasists and Nazi's? Do you think there's loads of people (that aren't mental leftys) walking around in KKK clothes and SS uniforms? Jings that's litterally like me claiming that eveyone that isn't a republican is an Antifa member and a peadophile.

Make sure you check under your bed tonight - there could be a nazi hiding under it.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when are feminists taking to the streets to protest for the abolishing of child support? Let's go bro me and you arm in arm against that!!!

Why bring feminists into this? They have their own battles that I'm sure some will join at their leisure. Do you not know how child support typically works?

Reactions: mituzora

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm obviously only talking instances where it's 10000000000000% guaranteed for certain GUILTY. But if it's absolutely for sure then fucking just kill them.
And how do you do that FFS, with a police system like the murican one, where evidence is forged just to show something is done.
I'm totally in agreement with you here. I have a psychotic ex gf when I was 16 accuse me of raping her.
So, by your own logic, your ex gf's father should have quartered you.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is it with lefty's calling people they disagree with white supremasists and Nazi's? Do you think there's loads of people (that aren't mental leftys) walking around in KKK clothes and SS uniforms? Jings that's litterally like me claiming that eveyone that isn't a republican is an Antifa member and a peadophile.

Make sure you check under your bed tonight - there could be a nazi hiding under it.
How exhausting it is, to be a total minus habens?

Reactions: n00bsaib0t

mituzora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pregnancy is not always a choice. There are cases of r*** and I***** what about victims of those crimes?
It's an arguement that incels love to use because they can't get laid themselves lol

edit, To clarify, I'm not talking about your reply, talking about the person you're replying to

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, the rapist defence again. You act like rapes are rare and always one sided.

Why are they allowed to commit a crime and still be actively involved in the outcome of anything related to the crime? Is your disrespect for women so great that you accidentally come across as a rapist sympathizer?
My point is that everyone should be allowed to have an opinion. This guy's literally arguing that a loving husband shouldn't be entitled to even a fucking opinion on whether his unborn child should live or die.

And you are coming in twisting it by saying "should a EVIL RAPIST be allowed an opinion, huh? You're PRO RAPE!"

Fuck you with your disingenuous weasling.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Anyway enough arguing - the laws have been passed now, deal with it. I'm off to watch the new episode of The Boys, while you lot can get women pregnant and force them to have your children, muwhahahahahaaaaaaa.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyway enough arguing - the laws have been passed now, deal with it. I'm off to watch the new episode of The Boys, while you lot can get women pregnant and force them to have your children, muwhahahahahaaaaaaa.
Did you just make an apology for rape, you sicko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...