Rockstar Gagged By Sony

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
SignZ said:
Aw, man. I was hoping the user Rockstar was meant, not the firm.
frown.gif
thats mean

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is it only older PS3's? I've one I got at the arse end of January, and it hasn't being played on since the first week of February. Never being updated. I could rent the game and test it out.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
lostdwarf said:
Anyone with common sense would remember that a lot of PS3's have been gathering dust over the past few months and SOME people buying LA NOIRE may just have let theirs gather too much dust (especially those who would normally play 24/7 but couldnt because of the PSN outage) and this is the first game they try after all this time...
...then pop... PS3 kaput.????

Don't double post.

I'm sorry but if you believe that when the PSN went down people just stopped playing their PS3's, then... just.. wow dude. Wow. That's all I have to say.

er yeah. I did. Games wouldnt even work in single player coz it had to connect to network first. stupid DRM tech.

plus, so did the guy/gal in the post above this.

Old ps3's have yellow light problem. Lack of use for a while will let dust build up. this will make them more prone to death.

this will not be the only reason but it is still a reason. and soz for double post.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lostdwarf said:
ShadowSoldier said:
lostdwarf said:
Anyone with common sense would remember that a lot of PS3's have been gathering dust over the past few months and SOME people buying LA NOIRE may just have let theirs gather too much dust (especially those who would normally play 24/7 but couldnt because of the PSN outage) and this is the first game they try after all this time...
...then pop... PS3 kaput.????

Don't double post.

I'm sorry but if you believe that when the PSN went down people just stopped playing their PS3's, then... just.. wow dude. Wow. That's all I have to say.

er yeah. I did. Games wouldnt even work in single player coz it had to connect to network first. stupid DRM tech.

plus, so did the guy/gal in the post above this.

Old ps3's have yellow light problem. Lack of use for a while will let dust build up. this will make them more prone to death.

this will not be the only reason but it is still a reason. and soz for double post.

You mean the.. what, 2 downloadable games from Capcom? Every other game worked. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte