ROCKBAND2 - USB Instruments

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by litium, Jun 24, 2010.

1. litium
    OP

litium GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2008
    Argentina
    Argentina
    The game works ok, using ios 223 mload base 37 i think. I get into the game, Guitar, Drums and all work fine. But after i finish a son, i'm stuck on the "continue" screen. Notin is responsive, not the wiimote nor the instruments.

Using ios 222-mload wont do the trick for instrumetns (as i think i did not installed it as 38-37 merged).

Anyone having this problem?

FIY: Using CFG Loader, a FAT32 partition (also tried NTFS). The game sometimes shows the warning screen and then nothing. USB Loader GX shows a black screen (in all my games, so i cant use that one).

2. terminal_illness

terminal_illness Dark Hadou Master

Aug 29, 2008
    Canada
    Canada! Mah Fukas!
    i use hermes ios 223 v5 base 37 with uloader5.0 to load rockband2 (its the only thing i use the loader for) i also have all my dlc stored in an emulated nand on my hard drive in a fat 32 partition, because uloader has a function wich allows decrypted dlc to be stored on a hard drive instead of nand or sd. (aswell as saves) works great. all instruments including 2 mics work fine from one usb port(i have rockband beatles set((2 guitars a drum set and 2 mics)))

if you want me to walk you through give me a pm.

3. litium
    OP

litium GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2008
    Argentina
    Argentina
    Converting the wbfs file into ciso right now. Will tell how it went, hope it works.

EDIT: Worked like a charm! Thank you very much!!!!

4. terminal_illness

terminal_illness Dark Hadou Master

Aug 29, 2008
    Canada
    Canada! Mah Fukas!
    you are welcome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice