Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aimen said:
SpaceJump said:
Does it work with the GHWT drums?

Yes, what i know, yes but please, have somebody the game? Than upload it to torrent sites now! Like nTorrents!

Yep, google friendly names (like what is done in the wiiware topic) are always appreciated.

zapu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is it released to the public? Or just a few people have it who dumped the game on their own?

Anyone knows when RB2 reaches Europe?

shred6waves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do the rock band drums work? the microphone worked with the acdc trackpack so id assume it would work with this.... but i dont have a RB drum set...

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm starting to wonder if there's some kind of conspiricy thing going on with Rock Band 2. Today is the 19th. The game was on the shelves at wal-mart here on the 17th, and nobody had dumped it to a public torrent yet. I think everyone in the world is in on this except me and somehow you've all manged to keep it a secret from me.

So now that I'm on to the scheme of all 6 or 10 billion of you have concocted against me, the jig is up. And now that I've foiled your evil Rock Band 2 plan you may now go ahead and release it on public torrents.

Nice try humans.... your plan worked for 2 days.

I haven't been refreshing pages this often since the night Gamma was expected.

This has really been a pain in the ass since Roadrunner droped Newsgroups. I'd hate to have to break down and subscribe to a good Usenet Service like I used to. I used to have an account on newsfeeds.com that gave me 18 servers and 12Gig/day limit. I think it was $159.00 US per year. I've been holding off signing back up with them though and kind of waiting to see if RR is gonna start spreading data caps around.

Actually I'm just in the mood to try some new things.. (no gay sex innuendos please)
Already today I've Installed New utils for the 002 error and played with that and the new Softchip release, Installed LINUX to SD on Wii for first time (with success), and burt some new backups, but I wanna experiment with RB2 and all my plastic fake instruments.

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
Im in refresh fever too
biggrin.gif
but i have a tool on firefox which refreshes the page every so i just check my screen every 2 hours.
biggrin.gif

mugel0190

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmmmm... frequently refreshing doesn't seem to work...

I don't understand every little crappy game is released far before it's official release, but Rock Band always takes nearly forever...

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the reason why it hasn't shown up yet is that people who have the game are enjoying it way too much to stop and take the time to upload it.

D

Deleted User

Aimen said:
Yes, what i know, yes but please, have somebody the game? Than upload it to torrent sites now! Like nTorrents!

How do you get access to that site, I've heard alot about it
Edit: oh it's invites only...will trade a demonoid invite for an ntorrents one?

Jim~

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to best buy earlier today. Saw RB2 bundles in stock. Didn't see any standalone copies. I think the problem is that no one who'd release the game is willing to buy/steal such a huge box.
tongue.gif

zapu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Buy it, dump and then return to the store with 'ooops I have xbox, not the wii, sorry'
smile.gif

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if I didn't already have 2 Wiis, 3 Guitars, Drum Kit, Balance Board, and half a dozen other attachments I'd be willing to buy the thing, but damn, I don't have room for anymore of this crap. I do however have patience and a stack of blank DVDs. BTW, downloaded the Guitar Hero My Chemical Romance edition and it's crap. For me at least the songs I tried were out of sync and I think they were user made songs because it was a pretty crappy experience overall. I wouldn't recommend it. Pretty sure its a homebrew song disc.

zapu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It probably is, never heard of such disc. There is GH:A and GH:Metallica announced but not GH:My Chemical Romance
smile.gif

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's definately a homebrew, the opening animations are replaced with clips from the South Park Guitar Queero episode.

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
still in hiding for me. Checked the usual suspects and the one private tracker i use, nada.
But hey, if i want to play Barbies Vet Centre or sumat like that, bang in luck!!
Anyone confirm its in the wild yet? Cus searching is driving me nuts. AND i have to search twice on each page, cus is it Rockband or Rock Band??

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
its on ntorrents... but its a wifi dump, not a scene release.

it works 100% though.

Hideki-kun

Trophies
Website
techno-bite.com
XP
Country
I think I'll wait for a scrubbed version, downloading the full game will be a bit painful... maybe I'll just go down to the shop and see if they have software-only RB2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning