Rockband 2 problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Ben., Aug 5, 2009.

Aug 5, 2009

Rockband 2 problems by Ben. at 9:11 PM (681 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Ben.
    OP

Member Ben. GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Hello, I am running rockband 2 off a usb pen drive and there appear to be no problems what so ever with the game. However I have some problems with DLC. I have 1000free blocks roughly on the wii system memory. I have all my RockBand2 DLC on my SD card. However what appears to be happening is the DLC is getting copied over to the wii's nand and left there. So the game is trying to autosave and then complaining I don't have enough free memory to make the save. This completely kills my save file rendering it under one block and it has happened about 8 times now. I'm tired of restarting. Any ideas?

2. grentuu

Member grentuu GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    If you look at the bottom line of my sig.... that comment has been there for a few months.......

There doesn't yet appear to be a fix yet that allows you to play rockband or GH off a drive and using dlc from an sd card. I have all RB and trackpacks plus all GH on a drive. They all play perfectly but can't play DLC even the legitimate ones off sd.

The easiest way is to play off disc, then the dlc works fine.

3. Ben.
    OP

Member Ben. GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Well... this is certainly irritating. Are you running an original copy or a backup? My girlfriends wii disc drive tends to destroy backups like the last copy of rock band 2 we had. My wii works fine. Hers wrecks discs though.