Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is better and why? I am having lots of problems with Cydia right now so I am not sure if I should go to Rock.

This is about the iPod Touch.

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ipod/phone jailbreaking.

Use cydia, rock sucks.

If you are having issues, expanding on them would help
wink.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a problem with Rock I was downloading Appcake in it and after it finished the Ipod crashed and turned it self off. And now I can't turn it back on because its a MC Model its Tethered. I have to run blackra1n again. The problem I had with Cydia the reason I downloaded ROCK was that when I went to Cydia it gave me a error where it says Encountered a section with no Package: header .

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was an issue on the 28th where an invalid character in the ZodTTD repo caused Cydia to fatally crash, but it's been fixed. Other than that, most errors I've seen in Cydia really all just mean "Hey, we can't reach this specific repo, so we're going to show you results for the repos that DO respond." In other words, they're harmless unless Cydia is actually crashing from them.

I've heard of many conflicts between Rock or Cydia. Choose one or the other I suppose, but few people have success having both installed. I personally have never used Rock so I can't comment on it myself.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I'd choose Cydia and so do most of my friends.

One friend if mine kept getting these crazy errors and crashes with Rock. So she went back to Cydia.

The only errors I get in Cydia are what DanTheManMS said. (:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD