Gaming Rock Band 3

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
*sigh*
RB2 didn't have any option to export, L:RB had no option to export, its impossible to update Wii games. Hmm...I wonder where this is going? If they can make a hotswapping thing I suppose its possible but I doubt they will.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
*sigh*
RB2 didn't have any option to export, L:RB had no option to export, its impossible to update Wii games. Hmm...I wonder where this is going? If they can make a hotswapping thing I suppose its possible but I doubt they will.

well that's a totally different reason.

they could be offered as dlc like guitar hero. it is crappy limited but it's at least something.

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Jamstruth said:
*sigh*
RB2 didn't have any option to export, L:RB had no option to export, its impossible to update Wii games.
that's irrelevant because this is a new game. this game lets you import things.
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/KK3HQ...Rd5X5UEe8Xg4w6p
i would assume that they'll add more "export packs" next week

and this is how it works according to rockbandaide
QUOTEIf you’ve played Rock Band 2 on your Wii, Rock Band 3 will automatically detect your Rock Band 2 Save Data.
Go to “Get More Songs” from the Main Menu in Rock Band 3.
Go to “Redeem Code”
Select “Previously Redeemed Code”
Select “Rock Band 2 Export Pack” (you’ll be prompted to pay 1,000 Wii Points)
Your export will take several minutes to complete. You can also select which specific tracks you’d like to export.

KyleJCrb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
*sigh*

Well, it's been confirmed that it's possible to export RB2 and Green Day RB on Wii. Check out the guide: http://www.rockband.com/support/export-rock-band

QUOTEExporting Songs from Rock Band 2 (Wii)*:

* When you load up Rock Band 3 on your Wii console, the game will automatically look for Rock Band 2 saved data.
* If Rock Band 2 saved data is detected, the token will pop up in “Previously Redeemed Codes.”
* To export these tracks, go to “Get More Songs” from the Main Menu of Rock Band 3.
* Select “Redeem Code.”
* Select “Previously Redeemed Codes.”
* Select the “Rock Band 2 Export Pack” (costs 1,000 Wii Points).

Note that on the Wii, you can select which specific tracks you want to export into Rock Band 3. Also note that downloading exported songs on the Wii may take up to several minutes per song. *Please note that the following songs from Rock Band 2 cannot be exported into any other titles:

* "Let There Be Rock" by AC/DC
* "Anyway You Want It" by Journey
* "Battery" by Metallica
* "Give It Away” by Red Hot Chili Peppers
* “Spoonman” by Soundgarden

Sadly, looks like track packs, RB1, and Lego RB are a no-go for now.

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
these imports are apparently downloaded from nintendo's servers, i suppose they can't add so much content to nintendo's servers in one week. i hope the rest of the games are supported soon

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HMXHenry did say more info soon. Of course, they said that four weeks ago as well.

They're already losing sales of Rock Band 2 by doing this. In all honestly I don't expect to see Track Pack exports and I highly doubt (but would not be surprised if) any other games exported.

Revolution [9]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new instruments and the attempt to make it more real is just a huge turn off for me. I'll still try out the game to see if the songs are worth playing on old peripherals, but most of the set list has been on other Guitar Hero games or DLC.

mariogameonline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this game
happy.gif

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wtf do you need to pay $10 to export the songs from RB2 when you already paid for the game and songs in the first place???

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
darkreaperofdreams said:
rock band 3 sucks,it's just like 1 and 2
if you completely ignore pro mode and keyboards and the other changes made on the interface and gameplay then yes it's just like 1 and 2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1