Rock Band 3 Mic Problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by harroxelas, Apr 7, 2011.

Apr 7, 2011

Rock Band 3 Mic Problem by harroxelas at 10:11 AM (1,430 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. harroxelas
    OP

Newcomer harroxelas Member

Brazil
    Hi all,

I have a "unnofficial" mic that I use to play music games, and it works perfectly with every game I tried (RB2, GH series, etc) except rock band 3.

The small blue meter on the title screen keeps going up and down, showing a "random low level noise", even when the house is in complete silence! In game, the arrow keeps fading in and out at random pitch levels, it gets really jumpy. When I sing, the arrow primarily takes the way my pitch tells it to, but the low level noise is there, making the arrow jumpy, even as I sing.

I searched the web and I saw a lot of people complaing about mic issues on RB3 but nothing I found was this serious. Can any one help me?

2. tueidj

Member tueidj I R Expert

You didn't find anything serious? How about this thread?

tldr; that's just how vocals are in RB3 (broken), nobody can help you.

3. harroxelas
    OP

Newcomer harroxelas Member

Brazil
    I saw that one. The video on youtube listed on that thread shows a jumpy arrow, but mine jumps even in complete silence! If RB3 worked for me like that video showed, I'd live with it.