Rock Band 3 Mic Problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by harroxelas, Apr 7, 2011.

1. harroxelas
    OP

harroxelas Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2008
    Brazil
    Hi all,

I have a "unnofficial" mic that I use to play music games, and it works perfectly with every game I tried (RB2, GH series, etc) except rock band 3.

The small blue meter on the title screen keeps going up and down, showing a "random low level noise", even when the house is in complete silence! In game, the arrow keeps fading in and out at random pitch levels, it gets really jumpy. When I sing, the arrow primarily takes the way my pitch tells it to, but the low level noise is there, making the arrow jumpy, even as I sing.

I searched the web and I saw a lot of people complaing about mic issues on RB3 but nothing I found was this serious. Can any one help me?

2. tueidj

tueidj I R Expert

Jan 8, 2009
    You didn't find anything serious? How about this thread?

tldr; that's just how vocals are in RB3 (broken), nobody can help you.

3. harroxelas
    OP

harroxelas Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2008
    Brazil
    I saw that one. The video on youtube listed on that thread shows a jumpy arrow, but mine jumps even in complete silence! If RB3 worked for me like that video showed, I'd live with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice