Riskii Mod 2 w/ preloader v0.26

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by coolkensington, May 14, 2009.

1. coolkensington
    OP

coolkensington Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2008
    United States
    Hello all,

I am currently trying to update my preloader v0.26 to preloader v0.29 through WiFi. All seems to be working, until it gets to the end when I get the message "Insert A Coin." I have tried to google and and search through these forums, but I haven't found a resolution yet.

Here is my Wii config (from what I can remember)

Initially I installed gamma backup loader 0.3 and then I wanted to upgrade to RiskiMod 2, so I "reformatted" the Wii through system menu (thinking I would just a do a fresh install to run RiskiiMod).

Currently, I am running RiskiiMod 2 with preloader v0.26 and trying to get it to v0.29, but can't and would like to know how.

I just installed coverflow 5.1 beta and would like it to autoboot. Just to note, I did enter preloader menu and configured it to "autoboot: file" (after installing coverflow.dol through the preloader), but it seems that the Wii boots to fast and doesnt recognize the usb hdd...

BTW, i am currently running wii system menu 3.2U

Please help, if you can. Thanks in advance

2. Nintendo_Chick

Nintendo_Chick GBAtemp Fan

Feb 6, 2009
    United States
    update with the dol

you should be able to find it yourself.

3. coolkensington
    OP

coolkensington Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2008
    United States
    Thanks, I finally got a hold of preloader v0.29 and its hack.ini and was able to successfully upgrade it through HBC...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice