A4orce84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys,

I made a post a few weeks ago about ripping Wii games to a USB drive. A few of you recommended using the built-in tool inside of Wiiflow to achieve this. Unfortunately, every-time I tried I was greeted with an error message and the Wii restarted itself back to the Wiiflow menu:

WiiFlow Rip Option:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dgrcch8cn0l7sej/Screenshot 2017-09-30 11.43.37.png?dl=0

WiiFlow Error Message:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/voidtsqnh5olp1l/Screenshot 2017-09-30 11.43.41.png?dl=0

Has anyone been able to figure this out? Do I need to do something special to be able to rip Wii games thru Wiiflow? I know some people also recommended using CleanRip, but this seemed like the easier option to start with.

Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Have you tried any of the other disk ripping tools?
There's CleanRip I believe, and I don't know if the other USB loaders do so too.

A4orce84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Shadow!

I've downloaded CleanRip, but I haven't found any super clear instructions on how to use it. Do you have a link or youtube video on how someone has used it correctly?

Thanks in advance!

A4orce84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I installed CleanRip and followed the instructions on-screen. Ripped a Wii game into .ISO format on my external USB Drive. However, Wiiflow is NOT finding the .iso file when I click on the Wii icon for my games. I checked the settings and made sure it was looking at the USB drive, but the game (.iso file) is not showing up.

Thoughts?

Last edited by A4orce84,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think the games need to be inside a particular folder with the name of the game in the folder and the game ID inside square brackets after the name.

It's been a while since I last put any Wii games but I think that's how it goes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill