RIPping ISOS

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by LagunaCid, Oct 8, 2008.

1. LagunaCid
    OP

LagunaCid GBAtemp Fan

May 14, 2008
    Canada
    I remember reading around that there is a way to do so, but I really can't find any info pertaining to that right now, only guides that tell you to rip ISOs with your computer DVD drive.
    How do I go about ripping Wii or GC isos via FTP, using my Wii console?

2. misticknight

misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 4, 2004
    WiiDiscDumper by waninko (i think by him anyways) you need CIOS installed though.

3. Volkov

Volkov GBAtemp Fan

Jan 31, 2008
  4. yahmegaman

yahmegaman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2007
    United States
    i followed that tutorial and copied my backup games Mario Kart, MoH2 and Wii Sports... now my question is how do i burn these iso's and use waninkoko and wiigators backup loaders?

5. LagunaCid
    OP

LagunaCid GBAtemp Fan

May 14, 2008
    Canada
    get CIOS, dvdx, install them with HBC. run the iso through backupcreator.exe, then burn on a DVD-R, or a DVD+R set to DVD-ROM.
    There's tons of tutorials around.
    And thanks Volkov!

6. yahmegaman

yahmegaman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2007
    United States
    ok check out my other theard http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=107619 i am having trouble using backup creator its giving me 0.000 mb successful patched but when i check out the size its only 202 kb?!? pls ppl check for me if this is what u guys are getting too?

7. Volkov

Volkov GBAtemp Fan

Jan 31, 2008
    No problem, LagunaCid.

I use that method all the time it is very helpful for me seeing as my LG drive died on me...

8. djtaz

djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Sep 21, 2008
    I have a how to in my sig on pretty much everything you wanted to do from start to finish. and the zip file contains everything needed to do this.
    Quite a lot have used it and it has gotten the thumbs up. None of the apps are mine , just the HowTo in simple steps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice