RIP The Ultimate Warrior

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by p1ngpong, Apr 9, 2014.

1. p1ngpong
    OP

p1ngpong Unamused frog

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    One of the greatest wrestlers of all time The Ultimate Warrior has died. I am not a huge fan of wrestling these days but always dip into a bit of WWE around Royal Rumble/ Wrestlemania time because I love those two events. I was glad to see him inducted into the WWE hall of fame on Saturday and downloaded the event just to watch his speech as he was one of my favourite Wrestlers back in the good old days.

Apparently he collapsed outside his hotel while walking to his car with his wife and was pronounced dead in hospital.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something that's larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers -- by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him, and make the running the man did live forever."

RIP WARRIOR!

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/08/ultimate-warrior-dead-dies-wwe/

king_leo likes this.
  2. tHciNc

tHciNc Total Random

Jan 14, 2006
    New Zealand
    And he was only on Raw last night, I take it he was quite sick as he seemed to not be 100% at the HOF and at RAW.... R.I.P Warrior, one of my favourite wrestlers when i was growing up

3. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Oh dear... Macho Man's gone, now The Ultimate Warrior... Rest in Peace, I'm no wrestling fan, but you were entertaining. Nobody yelled "Hulk Hogan" quite like you did. :(

4. Paarish

Paarish Connor's Nublet

Aug 26, 2009
    Married to DinohScene
    Not really a fan of wrestling, but a life is a life and it's always sad to see someone go.
    RIP Ultimate Warrior and my condolences to your loved ones. :(

5. DJPlace

DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    RIP you are a legend in every WWE fans heart every where UW.

6. tbgtbg

tbgtbg Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky

Nov 27, 2006
    United States
    Very sad, especially for his two little girls. I am glad he was able to come back and make some sort of peace with the company before this happened, if it had to happen.

7. ShadowSoldier

ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Oct 8, 2009
    Canada
  8. AsPika2219

AsPika2219 Pikachu going beach!

Jun 17, 2010
    Malaysia
    Cats City
    RIP The Ultimate Warrior.....