Hacking Riiskimod v2 help

twistedswitch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I ran into a small problem.... I have version 3.1 and of course it didn't work and now my wii wont load the system menu. it gives a "system files are corrupt" I can still load HBC and am using the twighlight hack. So what can I do to fix this situation. I have no internet connection to my wii so I am having trouble updateing to 3.2 Anyhelp would be apprieciated..

Thanks

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
extract from any .iso with trucha signer, the RVL-WiiSystemmenu-v257.wad, and install it with wad manager, you are lucky to have installed PreLoader, before going to the sytem menu, otherwise, you would have been full bricked...!!!

twistedswitch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, I'll get right on that, I guess I am glad... my wife would have killed me if I had to buy a new wii... She's been on my ass about moding my consoles, she doesn't understand.

twistedswitch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to have some problems finding the system menu v257 can I use another version? I've been searching for hours now... no luck... and I don't have any ISO's to extract and my internet sucks so a large download is out of the question....
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat