Hacking RiiskiMod 1.0

What shall we call the new version of Riiski since it aint that risky anymore...

• SoftMii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chip-Away

• Anti-Chip

• The U-Mod - Ultimate Soft Mod

• Total voters

boobi_shabang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
20clarky08 said:
ok well i've got 0.26 installed, i've got the health screen installed, and i've added all the best hacks into the .ini

so there our no issues at the moment i'll make another video as soon as we get more sysmenu changes.

Hey Clarky what do you class as all the best hacks? i've played around with 0.26 a bit and can't decide on the best hack config

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
OP
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
well 0.26 is missing the Disc Channel Mover, and also my damn background menu come back wen i installed

so that had to go lol

right now am tryna research something quite interesting that i aint gonna comment on...
cool.gif

D-Jay

High rulez
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
FireFreek said:
D-Jay said:
Okay... I've done. RiiskiMod v2 is working on my "Test-Wii" in fusion with PreLoader 0.26.
All is working fine... but there's one thing that is annoying me as the same as with MenuRebooter, MenuPatcher or BackupLauncher Rebooter...

Please take a look at the Today-Screen (sorry, don't know the exactly name Nintendo gave it in english) in the lower right corner.

As you can see, the games (or most of it) are shown as "Others"(??? don't know this name, too) and NOT with their own titles!

For example

Homebrew Channel 04:34
Mii Channel 02:59
Shop Channel 01:25
OTHERS 24:28

Hope you know what I mean...

I think there will never be a solution for this.

On the other hand, what have you been playing for 24 hours straight?

It's just an example!
blink.gif

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. After installing PreLoader I went into the systemhacks and it has multiple settings of the same thing... should I only enable one or all of the duplicate options?

brownmurder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok this may sound stupid

i run the riiskimod v2, is there any point in me updating preloader at this stage?
i mean i read the change log and just dont see the benifit

please let me know if im wrong

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey sorry to be a pain, but I don't seem to see a links for this, I admit I only checked page one and this newest page, but am I missing something? Clarky is it supposed to be that link in your sig? If so I think it's down, or it might just be my computer... Thanks!

Edit: Found v2 on Google, sig seems to indicate a v3? Also IF need be is this easy to uninstall, or would it require a system update or something?

Cmurda187

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brownmurder said:
ok this may sound stupid

i run the riiskimod v2, is there any point in me updating preloader at this stage?
i mean i read the change log and just dont see the benifit

please let me know if im wrong
If it ain't broke then don't fix it. Clarky is one with some others whom put together the Riiskimod package. So therefore I would not upgrade anything until they throw together another package.

richglix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrickyTony said:
Hey sorry to be a pain, but I don't seem to see a links for this, I admit I only checked page one and this newest page, but am I missing something? Clarky is it supposed to be that link in your sig? If so I think it's down, or it might just be my computer... Thanks!

Click Here!!

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
richglix said:
TrickyTony said:

Click Here!!
letmegooglethatforyou.com, I love that thing, it's so funny
rofl2.gif

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd already edited my post
wink.gif
but I know it is a pain when people don't Google, I just thought I might have been missing a link on page one or in a signature...

Edit:I'm on an edit roll, but really that let me Google it for you is pretty damn funny, I thought it was going to be a broken link, but thanks for that, I look forward to using that when someone that isin't me is being the dumbass.

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vc wads not working with riiskimod? or is it just me? NTSC wii, also made the wads region free with freethewads.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well shcuk my butt and call me history... has anyone heard of searching... well anyway let's wait to v3 comes out i was lucky to get version 2 so i'll just wait till then...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There is black rice flour, and its really black colored