Hacking RiiskiMod 1.0

What shall we call the new version of Riiski since it aint that risky anymore...

• SoftMii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chip-Away

• Anti-Chip

• The U-Mod - Ultimate Soft Mod

• Total voters

Father Ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AsosaYoung said:
Father Ted said:
Can anyone post me the ;ink to the latest RiiskiMod (1.0 or 2.0 if there is one). Theres no link on the first page and the site is down
rolleyes.gif

Check out ether2802 sig.
Noting there. JUst something about Google!

beast666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
one question

I need to wait for riiskiiMod v3 or Can I update preloader 0.25 to 0.26?
and another question haha

its riiskiMod v3 or Softmii v3?? i get confused about that.

thanks

Wii Warrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HaniKazmi said:
Wii Warrior said:
would a new install of system menu, preloader 0.26, cioscorp and starfall be worth trying do you think?
There would be no harm, and might help you, not sure

By the way to install preloader 0.26 all I did was hack remover then ran the dol. Would you recommend a new system menu before the new preloader?
I would, incase you have installed hacks through some other program.

Also I don't need the arc region free now so could this conflict with the new preloader?
arc would have been removed with the new sysmenu

It didnt work.

Downgraded to 3.1E then upgraded to 3.2E installed preloader .26 then installed cioscorp and still having the same problems loading the same games including original copy of spiderman 3 pal. all the games work fine with gamma but having problems with a certain few loading from disc channel.

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I removed preloader v0.25 Hack .ini. Then ran wad manager and installed my systemenu .wad. Used steps from RiiskiMod Guide. From the ARC followed the steps from last time (Yes,No,Yes). Ran preloader followed steps. Same as Cioscorps. Bam Updated with preloader v0.26

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So peeps hang in there and you should see the light at the end of the tunnell.

You won't be able to change the boot image to an image of your choice as it's part of the Riskii Mod.

Happy Hacking

beast666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
how do i update the proloader??

in the systemmenu of preloader has an update but then it says insert a coin and then return to the preloader menu 0.25.

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
OP
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
the boot image will be installed with Riiski this is true...

and tbh its just well too dangerous for us to promote you trying this...how cSM is gonna accomplish this is yet to be seen.

however it you know how to make you own .tpl files and install .apps to the NAND with out replacing the system menu you shouldnt have any problems changing it yourself :-) ( i took me 3 days to learn..)

digity give me a holla i got something for you
cool.gif

Omegax0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Unfortunately it seems Preloader 0.26 isn't the video mode problem savior I had hoped it would be. Hell, it breaks some things even.

Without any of the force disc region hacks, I can play Tales of Symphonia: DOTNW with the video mode set to NTSC (black screen if it's set to PAL). With the hacks applied I always get a black screen, whether I set the video mode to PAL or NTSC. It's the same with Twilight Princess. Perhaps it forces the wrong region on some games?

Wii Warrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Omegax0 said:
Unfortunately it seems Preloader 0.26 isn't the video mode problem savior I had hoped it would be. Hell, it breaks some things even.

Without any of the force disc region hacks, I can play Tales of Symphonia: DOTNW with the video mode set to NTSC (black screen if it's set to PAL). With the hacks applied I always get a black screen, whether I set the video mode to PAL or NTSC. It's the same with Twilight Princess. Perhaps it forces the wrong region on some games?

I'm having the exact same problem but with other games like
spiderman 3
dogz
cooking mama cook off
+ others

Disable "force disc region" and set video mode to pal/ntsc (depending on the game) games work fine, enable force disc region and I get black screen on the troublesome games.

D-Jay

High rulez
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay... I've done. RiiskiMod v2 is working on my "Test-Wii" in fusion with PreLoader 0.26.
All is working fine... but there's one thing that is annoying me as the same as with MenuRebooter, MenuPatcher or BackupLauncher Rebooter...

Please take a look at the Today-Screen (sorry, don't know the exactly name Nintendo gave it in english) in the lower right corner.

As you can see, the games (or most of it) are shown as "Others"(??? don't know this name, too) and NOT with their own titles!

For example

Homebrew Channel 04:34
Mii Channel 02:59
Shop Channel 01:25
OTHERS 24:28

Hope you know what I mean...

I think there will never be a solution for this.

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D-Jay said:
Okay... I've done. RiiskiMod v2 is working on my "Test-Wii" in fusion with PreLoader 0.26.
All is working fine... but there's one thing that is annoying me as the same as with MenuRebooter, MenuPatcher or BackupLauncher Rebooter...

Please take a look at the Today-Screen (sorry, don't know the exactly name Nintendo gave it in english) in the lower right corner.

As you can see, the games (or most of it) are shown as "Others"(??? don't know this name, too) and NOT with their own titles!

For example

Homebrew Channel 04:34
Mii Channel 02:59
Shop Channel 01:25
OTHERS 24:28

Hope you know what I mean...

I think there will never be a solution for this.

On the other hand, what have you been playing for 24 hours straight?

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so clarky heres a real ? for you what are te probs with v3 (not saying there is) and preloader v.26
or was every thing super smothe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: has some of the interesting what if s