Phillipos Andemariam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
spaceracers.com
XP
Country
United States
Right. but how do we get the channels back when released? will they be added on the wii shop channel, or we need to get a wad for them?

Larsenv said no for putting the discontinued channels back on the Wii Shop Channel, so the only choice to get the discontinued channels back is to get a wad to install the discontinued channels.

D

Deleted User

Also, please don't forget that all updates will be posted here, or at the blog, so you don't need tto ask how stuff's going ;)

Phillipos Andemariam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
spaceracers.com
XP
Country
United States
go to titles downloaded and here wi be find discotineued channel

Yes, but about that, I didn't download the discontinued channel after it discontinued, because the status didn't say 'Downloadable'. What you said is if the status said 'Downloadable', it will be in the 'Titles You've Downloaded' section.

Reactions: Deleted User

Phillipos Andemariam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
spaceracers.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, this is true - we said this on our Discord, you don't need to tell us.

Refrain from making new posts just to say "yes" to a fact

So PokeAcer, are there any plans to celebrate the anniversary of the News Channel after being active for 10 years? It would be a miracle to see headlines or articles on the Wii Menu again!

Last edited by Phillipos Andemariam,
D

Deleted User

So PokeAcer, are there any plans to celebrate the anniversary of the News Channel after being active for 10 years? It would be a miracle to see headlines or articles on the Wii Menu again!
*silence*
Also next time don't ask why you're banned unfairly, because now I can guess who you are and you're going straight on my ignore list.

Phillipos Andemariam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
spaceracers.com
XP
Country
United States
Works: Forecast Channel, News Channel
In Progress: Everybody Votes Channel
Coming Soon: Check Mii Out Channel, Nintendo Channel

I can't wait for the remaining channels to come out soon! I'll always have good memories...

kerobscure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Error: 117404 on a PAL (Spain) console, I repeat the steps of the installation 3 times.

Varon.B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It appears that Weather channel does not work in spanish language. But News channel works fine

The Weather Channel had been released recently after establishing a live weather API. My guess is, they'll get to that point after fixing bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk