XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
https://github.com/RiiConnect24/RiiConnect24-Patcher/releases

For Windows please download RiiConnect24Patcher.bat
For UNIX System users (MacOS, Linux) unfortunately - our patcher is kinda broken and doesn't have all the new features in it. Run a VM or find a Windows computer to run the script. It takes only few minutes depending on your CPU :)

Changelog:
Windows version v1.2.0
Went trough BETA testing from our community on Discord!
  • You can now patch RiiConnect24 Wii U and Dolphin.
  • A lot of bug fixes with curl and more.
  • The patcher will now delete WAD folder before it starts patching. It's a brick prevention for our users.
  • Files created by the patcher will now have more details in their file name (for example, for Wii only, region etc.)
  • Fixed crashes.

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds awesome. I haven't had to patch a game in a long while but have been slowly getting into Dolphin. How will this patcher help me there? Like will it guide me through the steps to extract my real NAND from me Wii and import it into Dolphin and then patch my games to connect to Wiimmfi?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
This sounds awesome. I haven't had to patch a game in a long while but have been slowly getting into Dolphin. How will this patcher help me there? Like will it guide me through the steps to extract my real NAND from me Wii and import it into Dolphin and then patch my games to connect to Wiimmfi?

Hello.:)

RiiConnect24 Patcher is a program made for easier installation of RiiConnect24. With it, you can just sit back and relax while the patcher does everything for you.

With the RiiConnect Patcher you can get back your Wii Channels:

- Weather
- News
- Everybody Vote
- Mii Contest
- Nintendo
- Mail (only with Wii System Version 4.3x)

Thank you.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM