Misc Riiconnect24 - error 239001 & FORE00006 [Dolphin]

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Every single time I boot up Everybody Votes on Dolphin, it always strikes me with Error 239001, no matter what I do.

I got a savefile for Everybody Votes and already installed it, courtesy to a user on these forums, but it still errors out every single time.

That makes me able to use Everybody Votes, but no polls appear at all, making it literally pointless. If I try to change the region, it will wipe the savefile, rendering Everybody Votes completely unusable, not just the polls.

What's weird is that Check Mii Out works perfectly fine. I can participate in contests, view the posting plaza and whatnot. It doesn't error out on there.

And I also have a similar problem with Forecast Channel. No matter how many times I use the patcher to reinstall the files, it instantly brings up FORE00006 when trying to visit the channel.

And guess what? News channel works completely fine too. It doesn't bring up NEWS00006 like you'd expect it to.

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Every single time I boot up Everybody Votes on Dolphin, it always strikes me with Error 239001, no matter what I do.

I got a savefile for Everybody Votes and already installed it, courtesy to a user on these forums, but it still errors out every single time.

That makes me able to use Everybody Votes, but no polls appear at all, making it literally pointless. If I try to change the region, it will wipe the savefile, rendering Everybody Votes completely unusable, not just the polls.

What's weird is that Check Mii Out works perfectly fine. I can participate in contests, view the posting plaza and whatnot. It doesn't error out on there.

And I also have a similar problem with Forecast Channel. No matter how many times I use the patcher to reinstall the files, it instantly brings up FORE00006 when trying to visit the channel.

And guess what? News channel works completely fine too. It doesn't bring up NEWS00006 like you'd expect it to.

Look at this quote about FORE00006:
If you get error FORE000006, your Wii’s clock is probably set incorrectly. Set it to the correct date and time, then wait no more than an hour and the Forecast Channel should start working.

Look at these guides:
https://wii.guide/deleting-vffs
https://wii.guide/riiconnect24-batteryfix

Cheers ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.