Rhythm Heaven Save Help Request

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Donato_Dobango, Apr 5, 2009.

Apr 5, 2009
  1. Donato_Dobango
    OP

Member Donato_Dobango GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I think I may have just had the most obnoxious Action Replay mishap ever.

Frustrated being stuck on Rhythm Rally (Ping Pong) for a good few days, I turned on "Unlock All Minigames." When I started up the game tonight, I noticed no additional games unlocked, so I played my save game as normal. I finally managed to squeak by with an "OKAY" rating on Ping Pong and pass the next two games when suddenly my medal count is wiped out and the AP code kicks in unlocked everything.

Before I pop a vein in my head killing me instantly, can someone possibly upload a game save, just after completing Ping Pong? It'd be much appreciated.

2. Amici

Member Amici GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    It's God's way of saying don't cheat [​IMG]

(BTW, sorry can't help you there dude, am stuck even earlier than you)

3. Porkdish

Member Porkdish GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Start over, you'll be surprised how much you've improved.

The earliest save I have is remix 2 unlocked but not cleared. 5 medals.

Robots is much harder than ping pong.

I read that after 3 fails you can talk the bartender into unlocking the next challenge for you.

4. Donato_Dobango
    OP

United States
    I've restarted and so far I have everything up to Ping Pong gold medal'd except for the first game of all challenges.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try that out!

Edit: Just gave it another go and I guess some breathing time helped, too, managed to squeak by with another OK. Thanks again!

5. WatchGintama

Member WatchGintama GBAtemp Maniac

United States
  6. Invalidrobot

Newcomer Invalidrobot Advanced Member

United States
    Practice makes perfect. :-)

7. Donato_Dobango
    OP

United States
    Reading around about Rhythm Rally, it's weird how that seems to be the first major roadblock for the majority of players.

It's weird, but that game almost shuns practice. The looser and more relaxed you are, the more likely you are to beat it first try when you are just messing around. But if you hunker down and say "I'm going to beat this right now" and keep replaying it until victory, it gets harder and harder. My bane was the slow balls, then after 3-4 retries I was missing regular rallies, too.

malapo, I have a feeling a lot of people are going to love that sav, myself included in case Action Replay tries to mess with me again. Great upload and thanks!