Rhythm Games

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it Windows only? If it is it's a sad day.
Yeah, unfortunately it is. There is at least one multiplatform client in development, but it's not very usable just yet, You can use this web-based client, but I'm not sure it's ideal. It works well enough for trying it out at least though. http://bemuse.ninja/

Reactions: BurningDesire

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Let's see...

-rock band 2 (didn't like 3's main setlist much)
-bit.trip 2: future legend of rhythm alien (though I had to look up the full name ;) ).
-kickbeat: steam edition (fighting+rhythm=win :) )
-140 (though you can argue it's a rhythm game...it's mostly a platformer)
-audiosurf (though it may be I like it because it was the first rhythm game that let me use my own music)
-piano master (a free-to-play android game without a catch...and is just fun attempting to play music)

But if I have to pick one favorite, I'll go with the following:

-duet (both great on PC and mobile...and an absolutely AWESOME soundtrack)

I'm sure there are many great ones out there (I really want to try rocksmith, but don't have a budget for a real guitar, and I'm very curious about crypt of the necrodancer...or osu, for that matter), but I just haven't tried as much as I want to. :)

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dance Dance Revolution series up until Extreme (JPN versions), DJMax series (original and technika series) and Superbeat Xonic, off the top of my head.

Last edited by cvskid,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...