730726-sonic-exe-the-game-windows-screenshot-game-over-or-is-it (1).png

Reactions: WescleyRocha

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want to get banned, possibly unless there was a third party site or something that offered the games rather than Nintendo's servers, maybe?

edit: I'm sure the site would get sued or the devs who made it though.

Gbaverse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
if you want to get banned, possibly unless there was a third party site or something that offered the games rather than Nintendo's servers, maybe?

This Is Just A Dream, I Think The FreeShop Maybe Will Never Go Back, Well If The Nintendo 3DS Store Discontinues, Which I Think Impossible, Maybe They Would Do A Service That Gives Free Download Games Directly From The 3DS

Without having to remove the SD card

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Is Just A Dream, I Think The FreeShop Maybe Will Never Go Back, Well If The Nintendo 3DS Store Discontinues, Which I Think Impossible, Maybe They Would Do A Service That Gives Free Download Games Directly From The 3DS
it would be nice, but I think Nintendo is on a warpath with anything piracy related.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

Unless it was taken down within the last two weeks? There was a site, when used in conjunction with FBI worked kinda like Freeshop.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still surprised that sig patches aren't taken down for the switch unless there's some other practical purpose for them other than piracy. though, I got banned on the ps3, and although sony probably thinks people are just using cfw for piracy, they added in "piracy or unauthorized software" to get everyone.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use ftp with the 3ds. it's pretty terrible imo aside from the official method. I just take the micro sd card out and hook it up to my computer every time I want to add something. it's much quicker and easier.

Reactions: Gbaverse

Gbaverse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't use ftp with the 3ds. it's pretty terrible imo aside from the official method. I just take the micro sd card out and hook it up to my computer every time I want to add something. it's much quicker and easier.
I'm having bad luck, all my pendrives are dead, I only have one working pendrive, and yes you are correct FTP 3DS Its Terrible.

Reactions: godreborn

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
Download on PC and transfer to sd. What's so hard about that. Freeshops and the Qr installation methods are slow has hell to download and sometimes they could fail half way through the download process 🤷‍♂️

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hayato213 convinced me to get a 3.0 usb to sd card converter. I have it, but I always forget to use it. it's much more convenient just to put the micro sd card into an adapter, then put it into the card reader. I'd have to safely disconnect one of my drives otherwise, and sometimes it's in the middle of something, so I don't know if it's safe just to disconnect it.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Boop or QR is useful if you have 1gb free, and you want to install 1gb game.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Download on PC and transfer to sd. What's so hard about that. Freeshops and the Qr installation methods are slow has hell to download and sometimes they could fail half way through the download process 🤷‍♂️
Boop or QR is useful if you have 1gb free, and you want to install 1gb game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...