MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, everyone.

TO THOSE COMING FROM SEARCH OR GOOGLE: As long as you have the original BOOT0, BOOT1, and rawnand.bin, you are totally fine. Start from scratch on the EmuMMC front, make a clean install and restore your saves from Checkpoint and be happy! I have been enjoying a legitimate Animal Crossing since release with zero problems.

I have been using SX OS EmuNAND for the past year, but would like to move into a dual boot between Clean SysNAND for online play and Atmosphere EmuNAND for homebrew.

I am under the impression that I never did anything egregious on my 4.1 SysNAND, but I would like to be safe rather than sorry.

The files that I have backed up from late 2018 are my original 4.1 NAND with BOOT0, BOOT1, device.keys, and rawnand.bin.

What is my best way to move forward? Is there a way to check if my NAND is clean or should I just overwrite it? How do I go about overwriting it safely?

Salutes!

I have been using SX OS EmuNAND for the past year, but would like to move into a dual boot between Clean SysNAND for online play and Atmosphere EmuNAND for homebrew.

I am under the impression that I never did anything egregious on my 4.1 SysNAND, but I would like to be safe rather than sorry.

The files that I have backed up from late 2018 are my original 4.1 NAND with BOOT0, BOOT1, device.keys, and rawnand.bin.

What is my best way to move forward? Is there a way to check if my NAND is clean or should I just overwrite it? How do I go about overwriting it safely?

Salutes!

Last edited by MarkDarkness,

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you used Emunand then all you have to do is boot your switch without injecting a payload. If you have AutoRCM then you need to turn that off first. When you hack a switch console, your not really hacking anything on the consolle, the hacks are the SD card files and the payloads. AutoRCM is the only mod done to your system. If I were you, I would just buy another SD card for legit Sysnand and use your current SD card with Emunand.

If you follow these steps, this will make your current Emunand work with both SX OS and Atmosphere so you have the best worlds. Just send SX payload for SX and Hekate or fuse primary payload for Atmosphere.

Go to Atmosphere GitHub and download the latest release and extract all files/ folders to the root of your SD

Create > emummc folder on the root of the SD

Create > emummc.ini file inside of emummc folder

Copy and paste this to emummc.ini

[emummc]
emummc_enabled = 1
emummc_sector = 0x2
emummc_nintendo_path = Emutendo

Reactions: Fugelmir

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is there any particular way for me to see if my SysNAND has any data that could be flagged by Nintendo? I remember seeing such tools in the past as some point.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any particular way for me to see if my SysNAND has any data that could be flagged by Nintendo? I remember seeing such tools in the past as some point.
if you ever ran any form of cfw files on your sysnand before making a back up, you may have already been flagged. if you have a nand back up where no cfw touched your sysnand, along with the proper boo0/boot1 files, restore it and you'll be fine

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
if you ever ran any form of cfw files on your sysnand before making a back up, you may have already been flagged. if you have a nand back up where no cfw touched your sysnand, along with the proper boo0/boot1 files, restore it and you'll be fine
What is the proper most up to date way to restore the system at this moment?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not necessarily. If the OP ever took OFW online at any point and then restores a nand that has never been online the logs wont match and then BAN

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Not necessarily. If the OP ever took OFW online at any point and then restores a nand that has never been online the logs wont match and then BAN
Totally offline, never touched online once. What I did for a bit was run an early version of Atmosphere only playing firmware 4.1 games for a while, before upgrading to SX OS and making an EmuNAND of that. The log of those NSP installs is probably there, right?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totally offline, never touched online once. What I did for a bit was run an early version of Atmosphere only playing firmware 4.1 games for a while, before upgrading to SX OS and making an EmuNAND of that. The log of those NSP installs is probably there, right?
Yeah but it will be wiped when you restore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==