Hacking rev21 coming....

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Rev20 sets AHBPROT already. AHBPROT is something to be used from ppc, IOS is arm code and always has full hardware access already.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, great support waninkoko:
QUOTE said:
You have an USB device that does NOT work with any cIOS (Hermes' or mine)? Contact me, and much better if have the drive ready
wink.gif
So everyone with this problem, contact him
wink2.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
FIX94 said:
Wow, great support waninkoko:
QUOTE said:
You have an USB device that does NOT work with any cIOS (Hermes' or mine)? Contact me, and much better if have the drive ready
wink.gif
So everyone with this problem, contact him
wink2.gif

I asked him, it's actually about incompatible HDDs, which is more important, as i think the usb stuff except the usb2.0 camera is working. And that one should work as soon as the cIOS uses IOS58 as base IOS.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WiiPower said:
as i think the usb stuff except the usb2.0 camera is working. And that one should work as soon as the cIOS uses IOS58 as base IOS.

depends on if you can have ios58 EHCI and CIOS EHCI loaded at the same time or CIOS can be changed to use IOS58 EHCI.

Dispel

Trophies
XP
Country
is there an official rev20 thread that is non-locked ?

http://gbatemp.net/t243453-ciosx-rev20-released
from cIOS rev20 release notes :
QUOTE said:
- Implemented IOS reload block (only works properly with DVD titles).
what is this exactly ? will it work with MPTrilogy (so MP1 & 2 work from menu at least .. don't need multiplayer) burned to a DVD ? without alt-dol or DARKCORP or patching the iso ?

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps he can fix the other m issue. i hear it freezes with rev 20, but works with hermes 222 v5. It freezes for me but with rev 14. I have bothered to update since then cuz i haven't had any compatibility issues until now.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GolfDude said:
how far into the game is this? my brother has played it for 6 hours straight so far without any freeze issues with cios20

The point where Metroid Other M freezes seems to be at the very beginning before you fly to some ship. (which is where the whole game takes place i guess/hope)

Could you please post details about your brother's setup here:
http://gbatemp.net/t250957-metoid-other-m-...eze-last-thread

IceIceBird

Trophies
XP
Country
smash_brew said:
Perhaps he can fix the other m issue. i hear it freezes with rev 20, but works with hermes 222 v5. It freezes for me but with rev 14. I have bothered to update since then cuz i haven't had any compatibility issues until now.

The game works just fine with r20 (only tried with base57 though) and Latest Usb Loader CFG. (WBFS file system)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0