Return of Sonic the Werehog?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you who thought that was the end of Sonic the Werehog, you are sadly mistaken..

QUOTE said:
VG: What kind of things would you have done differently (in Sonic Unleashed)? Will we see the Werehog again?

TK:For the improvements, I can’t think of anything right now off the top of my head. If I think of any ideas then Sonic Unleashed 2 will be the time for that, so I don’t really have an answer for that. But you will see the Werehog again. I like Secret Rings very much, but when it came to making this title [Sonic and the Black Knight] we chose to do something different. All the good things about Secret Rings belong to that specific game. So in the same way, unless we’re going to make Sonic Unleashed 2 you might not see him again. But if we are going to make it, you might see him again. It’s a possibility.
News Source: GoNintendo

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait... So were going to see him again*, Just not sure if it will be Unleashed 2 or another horrible Sonic Game... yay. >>

* The only time I'd approve of Sonic Werehog being in a game is a new Smash Bros*

What happened to good ol' Sonic. All the games suck now. :/

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More Werehog crap? Seriously, the Day stages in Sonic Unleashed were awesome, the problem was having to wade through all of the shitty Night stages to get to them. Honestly, make more like the Day stages, and I think people would be happy.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
TK:For the improvements, I can’t think of anything right now off the top of my head. If I think of any ideas then Sonic Unleashed 2 will be the time for that, so I don’t really have an answer for that. But you will see the Werehog again. I like Secret Rings very much, but when it came to making this title [Sonic and the Black Knight] we chose to do something different. All the good things about Secret Rings belong to that specific game. So in the same way, unless we’re going to make Sonic Unleashed 2 you might not see him again. But if we are going to make it, you might see him again. It’s a possibility
Sonic and The Secret Rings was THE WORST Sonic game I have ever played.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up