Homebrew RetroArch RPX loading freezes

DoctorMario606

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont really know whats going on when ever i try and load mame 2003 on homebrew it gets to the loading bar then freezes. This is really frustrating....thanks in advance if any help comes

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I dont really know whats going on when ever i try and load mame 2003 on homebrew it gets to the loading bar then freezes. This is really frustrating....thanks in advance if any help comes
Delete the elf file that is in the folder with it, or update to HBL v1.4 or v2.1 (the channel version).

That is really the only two problems you could be having, other than the SD card being screwed up.

DoctorMario606

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're using Loadiine to load the emulator? That's your problem. LOL

Use HBL, Loadiine is for playing actual games.
no i meant like you know in loadiine.ovh your able to switch to the grid variation? yeah the hombrew launcher that was there was 1.3 oh and another question what is the rom format that MAME 2003 takes?

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
no i meant like you know in loadiine.ovh your able to switch to the grid variation? yeah the hombrew launcher that was there was 1.3 oh and another question what is the rom format that MAME 2003 takes?
Oh, you meant loadiine.ovh, ok. But yeah, you need to use HBL v1.4 for rpx files, if v1.3 worked, you probably still have the old elf file left in the folder on your SD card, and the elf file is actually getting loaded.

But MAME2003 use the MAME 0.78 romset.

DoctorMario606

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, you meant loadiine.ovh, ok. But yeah, you need to use HBL v1.4 for rpx files, if v1.3 worked, you probably still have the old elf file left in the folder on your SD card, and the elf file is actually getting loaded.

But MAME2003 use the MAME 0.78 romset.
Thanks! ok ive gotten segasonic but when i load it in MAME i dont see it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2