Hacking Emulation Retroarch PS Vita - System icon issues

Mr Giggity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

So I have set up Retroarch on my Vita and everything is running fine, except for one little issue that's driving me insane.

When scanning directories to add playlists, I use auto scan for the smaller ones, but as it's such a SLOW process on the VITA, I use the manual scan for my larger directories. Whilst it's MUCH faster, when it's complete the system icon is a generic rocketship, not the system icon like when an auto scan is completed.

I consider myself to have moderate to decent modding skills, but this one has got me stumped. I can't seem to find a fix online anywhere (at least one that works) I know it's probably very simple, but being so new to Retroarch I just can't crack it.

Any help would be much appraciated. Thanks in advance!

Mr Giggity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK - So I figured it out for anyone else who wants to know. When the Vita builds your playlist manually, I THINK it goes by your directory name.
All I needed to do in the end was boot into Vitashell, navigate to (Drive letter):\data\retroarch\playlists, and simply rename the *.lpl files to match those found in (Drive letter):\data\retroarch\database\rdb. A quick reboot of Retroarch and everything is as it should be!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto