Retroarch not working probably me being dumb

frozencat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
for some reason i open retroarch pick my core select my game and then it just says no cores selected what do i do i know im stupid but please help im sorry im on my emummc

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
for some reason i open retroarch pick my core select my game and then it just says no cores selected what do i do i know im stupid but please help im sorry im on my emummc
assign your core to the playlist and if needed put bios file in roms/playlist folder

Reactions: frozencat

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France

you should NOT load any core before choosing your game (ie : if you launch scummVM interface from Retroarch, you won't be able to launch any game, retroarch's build of scummvm can't work properly).

you're supposed to choose a game, then retroarch will ask you which core you want to use to launch it. And it will work perfectly fine this way.
(and for scummVM you should make .scummvm file for each game...or use retroarch scan to make playlists)

Reactions: frozencat

frozencat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you should NOT load any core before choosing your game (ie : if you launch scummVM interface from Retroarch, you won't be able to launch any game, retroarch's build of scummvm can't work properly).

you're supposed to choose a game, then retroarch will ask you which core you want to use to launch it. And it will work perfectly fine this way.
(and for scummVM you should make .scummvm file for each game...or use retroarch scan to make playlists)
thanks i knew i was doing smth wrong lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya