Homebrew Retroarch FBNEO not working

cambios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone. I've been trying to get the FBNEO emulator that comes with retroarch working for about a year now and I can't get any of the released versions to work for me. The latter, directly stays on the loading screen and in the previous ones you always get either a processor error or an output with reset.

I have seen videos of people with new3ds on youtube, but nowhere have I seen that it does not go with old3ds.

In theory, even with old3ds, many titles like snowbros or toki should work but this is driving me crazy and I don't know who to ask.

Any ideas?

kenseiden

i am overflow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I've been trying to get the FBNEO emulator that comes with retroarch working for about a year now and I can't get any of the released versions to work for me. The latter, directly stays on the loading screen and in the previous ones you always get either a processor error or an output with reset.

I have seen videos of people with new3ds on youtube, but nowhere have I seen that it does not go with old3ds.

In theory, even with old3ds, many titles like snowbros or toki should work but this is driving me crazy and I don't know who to ask.

Any ideas?

Do you have the correct rom set? Have you tried the same roms in Retroarch FB Neo on a different machine (PC, Android, etc.)? Those are the first things I usually try in situations like this.

cambios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Do you have the correct rom set? Have you tried the same roms in Retroarch FB Neo on a different machine (PC, Android, etc.)? Those are the first things I usually try in situations like this.

The problem is that the core is not even opened ..... I always get an exception, or a black screen or it stays in the 3ds logo (Depending on the version I try)

kenseiden

i am overflow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that the core is not even opened ..... I always get an exception, or a black screen or it stays in the 3ds logo (Depending on the version I try)

Just got a chance to test out FB Neo on a 2DS, and I see what you mean now. Unfortunately, I think FB Neo will only load up on a New 3DS. Final Burn Alpha 2012 does boot up on a O3DS, but don't expect playable speeds on anything like Toki or Snow Bros. Toki is running at about 12-15 frames per second on average on the 2DS.

Reactions: cambios

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over