OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know of some retro Compilations, like Intellivision Lives!, Retro Atari classics, Konami Classics Series: Arcade Hits, Namco Museum DS or Sonic Classic Collection? Or did I name them all?

Sephxus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Konami Arcade Classics, Retro Atari Classics.
I don't get it.
huh.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
retro game challenge.
not entirely a retro compilation, it's a game where you have to play clones/parodies of classic games including all the little extra's like reading magazines for hints, and little "easter egg" cheats.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's that Atari's Greatest Hits Collection Vol. 1......it's different than Retro Atari Classics. Not dumped yet though.

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
what's the one where it's LIKE a retro compilation but its just sort of short knock-offs? that one was pretty good. story is you get sucked inside the game kinda, and you have to go back in time and play with the "game master" when he was a youth... you have magazines you can look for hints in, etc. what was that called?

cause that's a pretty good one.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
retro game challenge.
not entirely a retro compilation, it's a game where you have to play clones/parodies of classic games including all the little extra's like reading magazines for hints, and little "easter egg" cheats.

Beat me to it.

Although it's not actual retro games, it's a compilation of retro clones. And they're very good at that.

bialy_gibson

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like thedicemaster said. Retro Game Challenge is fun, it has sort of achievements, you can read magazines, manuals etc. I would say this game has true retro atmosphere.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Konami Classic Series is probably my favorite retro compilation for the DS. Some really great games that are perfect on the DS. Any of the games you felt are missing you can pick up on the GBA version (which has Frogger and what not).

But if you own a PSP and want some portable retro gaming then Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection is where it's at. Tons of awesome oldies in their entirety. If you're a big Genesis fan you can definitely sink hundreds of hours into that one. You can also get it for the PS3 or Xbox 360 if you don't mind losing portability (and both the console versions have more games and better emulation). Definitely worth playing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr